TED AND FLUFFIES! 34! THE HUNT! PART 1! BY:EDED_TED!

Wich bat should ted by?

Wich bat should ted by for the hunt?
  • Classic (classic wooden bat)
  • Modern agile (modern and agile bat, with fast swings)
  • Heavy (slow swings, but with crushing results)
  • Eliminator (has spikes)
  • Rough (flesh ripping properties)

0 voters

I had some unusual fun making these comics, for some reason.
And yes, i added a little anime to the mix!

THE HUNT by: @Carpdime , so thank him.

And, @fanguy11 , did you want to be my hunting partner? If yes, ill message you about being in my comic, and how i will draw you.

And, if someone else wants to come with ted to hunt fluffies, be free to ask! It would be fun to form a squad!

And, this is only part one, so there will be more!

33 Likes

Wish I could join the hunt, but I don’t have a Fluffycommunity Persona like other users do…

4 Likes

Gad Ted facial expressions are hilarious, poor whitey, thats gonna be traumatic.

4 Likes

Why don’t you create one then?

Its easy! If you dont know how to draw, just write!

Just mention:

• name

• Looks

• box status

• personality

• if he/she owns any pets

BOOM

A fluffycomunity fluffyverse user character!

And you can even ask someone to draw him/her!

5 Likes

I already have some lore/bio stuff, someone plans on drawing my “persona” at some point, it just won’t be for a while.

Until then, I’m persona-less.

3 Likes

A bit over the top don’t you think.

4 Likes

Yeah

3 Likes

Let’s go hunting, like warriors

3 Likes

Whitey wasn’t colored in a panel btw

3 Likes

Doesn’t Ted normally just kill Fluffies who violate his rules? HuntFluffs are just infant innocents in a place with no rules at all for them.

4 Likes

There is only one rule for them
If I see you, you are dead

3 Likes

God. I love all the faces

3 Likes

Thats the problem…

So, ted just goes and keeps an eye on a heard from a distance, and when he sees one of them do something bad, he kills all involved.

5 Likes

you can set different rules for different groups of fluffies
and since they are not your fluffies you can be as ridiculous as you want

4 Likes

I suppose it tracks with the arbitrary self-fulfilling prophesy of his morality.

Though with no Poopies or Alicorns, entirely just wilderness so anywhere they shit is fine, and enough food to prevent fighting, its going to be hard to find bad behavior unless he invents a new qualifier.

2 Likes

waiting for ted to try to send a fluffy into space with a crudely made space suit, a gopro, a weather balloon and a parachute, or find a fluffy that enjoys a good cup of tea and a tophat as much as sir flufflesworth

3 Likes

I chuckled at the poop grenade fluffy.

4 Likes

The heavy bat would be kinda useless, you dont need much force to kill a fluffy. The jagged one, though, gives you more mileage per fluffy if you dont swing hard, since it’ll hopefully pull chunks of fluff and skin with it

2 Likes

If I get good at voice acting, I would like to voice your comics!

1 Like