Tenderloin Gets What He Has Coming: By Stwumpo

More fun with Bestest Tuffy Tenderloin.

“So you just left him in a fucking box all day?”

“I don’t know what you want from me man, some nice couple’s fluffy is in a sorry state thanks to that little tyrant.”

“You can’t prove that.”

“What? The little shit’s sister watched him do it. How is that not clear cut.”

“Hey, if we start taking shitpig testimony seriously the courts will reek of shit. I paid the value of the thing, they’ve got no cause to complain. Maybe don’t buy such a cheap shitty fluffy if you’re gonna be such pussies about them when they get fucked up. That’s why Tenderloin’s so great. I never have to worry about him getting scuffed up at the park!”

“Dude, just take your fluffy and get the fuck out. Your money’s no good here.”

The box opens. Finally. You’ve been rescued.

“Hewwo daddeh. Hewe tu hewp Tendewwoin fwum sowwy boxie?” Daddy laughs. “That’s right bud. I hear you got into it earlier.”

“Not weawwy. Dummeh fwuffy wuz bein dummy su Tendewwoin hewp dummeh be nu su dummeh nu mowe.” Daddy taught you better than to admit anything in front of people. You’re not stupid.

~😁 ~😁

Daddeh let you take good nappies on the way home. You like good nappies because daddeh strokes your fluff while driving you places. It gives you so many heart happies! You feel the car stop and you shake off the sleepies so daddeh can give you good upsies.

~😁 ~😁

Dinner time! Daddeh made sketties to make up for you having to spend all day in that dummy sorry box. It had been a pretty nu fun day since you only got to play for a little bit, but you mostly had fun anyway. It was pretty funny how scared that dummy was! He learned not to mess with you! Daddeh came out to the living room and joined you with his own bowl of garlic sketty. He flipped the teebee on and it was your favorite show! “Pwetty Mawes Aww In A Wow.” It makes your special place feel funny.

“Ope! Not watching this shit.” Daddy flips it to dummy sports again. “Daddeh…Tendewwoin wumps hab huwties nao. Can hab pwetty mawe show?” Daddy sighs. That means no. “No man, I’m not watching that bullshit. It’s all fluffies dancing around making dirty talk. It creeps me the fuck out. Use your enfie buddy instead.”

“Otay!” Dummeh daddeh! You were hoping he’d say that. You’re only allowed to get Enfie friend out when daddeh says it’s okay. Otherwise enfie friend only stays in the saferoom. You scamper down the hall singing to yourself.

“Tendo gunna get enfie fwend Gon’ hab bestes’ en-fies”

You clomp into the saferoom. Your enfie friend is scooting over to his food bowl. Daddy took his front weggies because he wouldn’t let you make good enfies and kept running away. “Hewwo enfie fwend! Tendewwoin hewe fow bestes’ enfies!” He’s almost made it to the bowl. Only a few more scoots and he’d be there. The food bowls are over by your bed on one side of the room by your bed, while enfie friend has to sleep all the way across the room and isn’t allowed to go on your bed or play with your toys. One time you came in and caught him using your litter box just because it’s by the food! Dummy enfie friend must have forgot that he can only use his litterbox over by his bed. You made sure to give him hurties. Sometimes he’d ask you if he could have his food bowl by his bed, but you like having enfie friends nummies near you in case you get peckish. Then he asked if he could move his bed over by you so he didn’t have to walk so far. It took him like a half hour because he had to scoot on his front stumpies! You told him that he was too annoying and he cried when he was sleeping and it kept you up. He tried to say he’d be quiet but you were done listening to him and gave him big stompies until he shut up.

Upon hearing your proclamation of enfies, he started squirming faster. “O-otay Tendewwoin. Jus’ wet Kwistofew get tu nummie boww su can hab nummies whiwe gib enfies huuhuuhuuu.” Ha! Dummy! You don’t want to miss the very good sports daddy is watching! And you don’t want your sketties to get cold! “Kwistofew can hab nummies watew. Tendewwoin need enfies in wibbing woom wif daddeh! Nu wan dummy safewoom enfies wite nao.” You walk around front of him and kick him in the snout. “And nu say dummeh name nu mowe. Ou jus enfie fwend. Kwistoffew sound tu much wike Tendewwoin, nu wan daddeh get confused.” He welled up with tears as a little booboo juice came out of his smell place. “Huuhuu Kwistofew su hungwy… Took su wong tu get tu nummie boww, pwease wet Kwistofew hab nummies…”

Ugh. Always whining. You turn around to give him sorry poopies but instead you just make farties. Dummy enfie friend! He made you not poopy! You kick him in the mouth with your back hoofies instead. You feel something give when you do. “Owwies! Nu huwt teefies! Nee teefies fow nummies! Kwistofew sowwy!”

He’s not getting it. You grab his head fluff in your teeth and start dragging him to the door while he whines. “Nuuuuuu! Kwistofew nu eben get wun bite ub nummies!” You drop him and turn to face him. He’s crying and spitting boo boo juice from when you kicked him in the teeth. “Dummeh enfie fwend!” You start kicking him in the stump. "Nu! Say! Dummeh! Name! Nu! Mowe!" You really lean in with the last one. "Huuhuuuu Kwi-enfie fwend! Enfie Fwend!" Eh, he caught it. Instead of kicking him you just spit in his eye. “Huuuhu enfie fwen sowwy… Nu huwties fow enfie fwend, enfie fwend jus hab tummy huwties…” Whatever. He’s not even done yammering before you’re dragging him again. Your grip isn’t very good and he sorta tips while you drag him.

“Owwies! Nu huwt stumpy! Stumpy hab owwies fwum gwound!” Whatever. It’s not catching enough to slow you down so despite his persistent whining you drag him back to your bowl. “Hey man, took you long enough.” You puff your cheeks and chest as you drop your enfie friend by your sketty bowl. “Enfie fwend was bein’ dummeh, but Tendewwoin fix.” Daddy smiles and ruffles your pretty head fluff. “Attaboy. Way to make daddy proud. Now look out, don’t let your enfie buddy steal your sketties!”

WHAT!?

You spin around to face your enfie friend. “NU STEAW SKETTIES FWUM TENDEWWOIN DUMMEH ENFIE FWEND!” He screams. “Nuuu! Nu twy steaw! Nebba steaw nummies! Nu hiwt! Nu huwt!” You kick him in the mouth a few more times and knock some teefies out. “NU TWY WIE TU TENDEWWOIN! TENDEWWOIN WAN ENFIES NAO!” You got behind him and stomped his head down before getting into position. Then you started thrusting while he whined.

“Huu huu huuuuuuu, pweathe cum bak teefieth huuuuuhuhuhuhuhuuuuuu Kwithtofew nee ou fow nummieth…”

You kick him in the head again and bounce his snout off the floor. “Wat Tendewwoin teww ou? Nu say dummeh namesie nu mow! Ou mummah caww ou Kwistofew cuz ou mummah was dummeh an fink ou desewbe namesie wike weaw fwuffy!” He was sobbing now.

“Nuuuu huhuhuhuhu am fwuffy! Am enfie fwen, bu’ enfie fwem thtiww am fwuffy!”

Idiot still didn’t get it. Maybe you explained it wrong. “Shut up dummeh! Fwuffies am fow huggies an wub, but ou nu can gib huggies! Onwy take huggies an nebba gib back!” You bite his hear place when he starts doing the soft weeping that lets you know he stopped listening. He yelps in pain. "Ou nu am fwuffy. Nu fow nuffin’ but GUUUUD FEEEEEEWS!" Blastoff. Finally. Your lumps feel sooooo much better. You get down off of enfie friend and waddle back over to your sketty to dig in. You’ve started watching teebee when you hear a whimper.

“Ca…can Dendewwoin hewp enfie fwen gu back tu thafewoom? Hab big huwdieth fwum…fwum bethdeth huggieth an thuuuuuu hungwee…”

Lazy. He only made it like ten feet of the 70 foot trek and he’s already begging? You trot over in front of him. He looks up with a pleading expression. Looks like he’s missing a couple teeth off the top row. You kick him in the center to knock out the other middle tooth.

“Dummeh enfie fwend knu da way, nu tawk tu Tendewwoin, gotta watch teebee.” You strutted over to daddeh who had moved your sketty bowl a bit, likely to keep that dummy from stealing it. He gives you good petties on your fluff while you scarf down sketties. Daddeh even turns up the volume on teebee to drown out enfie friend’s bullshit.

“Tendewwoin wub daddeh…”

7 Likes

Man Tenderloin really is the absolute worst.

I almost don’t want to see him punished because I like the idea of an utter dickhead just being enabled to do whatever the fuck he wants because life hates Fluffies.

On the other hand, I REALLY want to see him punished.

7 Likes

Yup. A case where he tries to pull some bullshit at a daycare again and a staff member decides enough is enough.

And of course because Tenderloin is a fluffy…can’t exactly trust his testimony as admissible.

Still, a great villain.

2 Likes

I guarantee you never ever will, he will walk between the raindrops of Karma for the rest of his long, pleasant life.

3 Likes

Tenderloin is awesome. Looking forwards to more of him.

Brayden vs Tenderlion, the fool vs the monster. Who ducks consequences when they go head to head?

1 Like

I should write that someday. That’s a powerful idea.

It’s either a conflict with collateral damage, or they weirdly get along while causing issues for everyone else.

Tenderloin tries to wreak havoc on Braden, but Braden manages to just Jar Jar Binks his way through it obliviously and nearby objects and fluffies are collateral damage.

1 Like

Meanwhile Racecar suffers and Baxter has tricked daddeh into cleaning his litterbox AND giving him breakfast

Baxter truly is a wily and crafty fella