Terrariums & Bonsais ( By: MossyFluff )

Big question now! Can you take them out and give them a bigger terrarium? Can you hug and play with them? I kinda wanna pet and play with them… Do they do games?:heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

6 Likes

It’s definitely possible to give a bigger space and in turn have them grow to a bigger size as shown with the pillowed bonsai above. As they are based off of KMEB’s Garden Fluff’s they can be interacted and be played with but aren’t as responsive or enthusiastic as a normal fluff being a bit more plant than animal in that regard.

6 Likes

All good! A calmer, less needy fluffy is great!:grin::+1:

I’d still love them!

Are they alicorn, Earthies and wingie too? Or just all Earthies? Do their temperaments and attitudes change accordingly? Are they as prone to foal rejection? Is it possible for them to have a normal fluffy foal as a recessive gene? Are they birthed normally or seed pods?

My head cannon is about adopting a pregnant mare!:wink::heart:

Would I be allowed to draw/ write about them? It is your concept after all!

5 Likes

It’s tough to say just cause they are more based on another artist’s work so I’ll give my own interpretation. There are unicorns, pegasi, and alicorns too but earthies are more common ( it’s more that I’m not very good about varying it up). Temperament across the board is fairly similar with smarty syndrome being extremely rare. Foal rejection is not particularly an issue unless an owner/breeder impresses onto them their own bias.

Being pretty much a separate subspecies and some ways a completely different species all together it would be mathematically impossible birthing a normal fluffy. In my headcanon even if you attempt to breed them with a regular fluffy it would just be a strange sterile hybrid akin to mules in the real world.

Unlike a normal fluffy birth they produce something close to a clutch of egg/seed pods which they protect and provide warmth for in a shallow dug hole covered in loose earth. If made as a comparison it’s kinda similar to a platypus. After they are born they are weaned as normal but relying less on food and milk as it also receives nutrients through photosynthesis and regular water.

Of course it’s fine to draw/write them. In a way my own work is just a continuation of KMEB so any further iteration is always welcome.

4 Likes

Thanks so much! I have so many ideas now!!!:grin::+1::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

4 Likes

Amazing!

4 Likes

I had started a pic before I got the details on mossy birth. Sorry…

I’ll do some tweaking… Her name is “dandilioness”…

5 Likes

I love it. And I like the idea that they stay smaller if they’re kept in a smaller environment.

3 Likes

Looking real good. Though as an aside these are a kind of Garden Fluff and not Mossyfluffs. Mossyfluffs do give live births.

3 Likes

5 Likes

I chuckled, and I am ashamed of it

3 Likes

Ok! That helps!!!

3 Likes

She’s supposed to have moss as a mane back and tail… How do I make it look more mossy?

3 Likes

I would give her more visible patches of moss or growth. Even centered on the base of her dandelions.

3 Likes

Awesome! Thanks!!!

3 Likes

amogus

2 Likes

Boi what

1 Like

I fucking love Garden Fluffies as a concept, and a garden foal in a can as a sealed terrarium is such a creative fusion of ideas

1 Like