Terrariums & Bonsais ( By: MossyFluff )

!

It’s been awhile just cause of work and some issues with depression but I powered through to at least post/draw these.

I was initially inspired by a post by @Virgil and latched on to the idea of Bonsai fluffies but in the vein of KMEB’s Garden Fluffies. Lately I’ve been dabbling with the idea of making myself a terrarium and started pondering what that would look like with a Bonsai style Garden Fluffy. I then got the wild idea of a world where people repurpose empty Foal-in-a-Can containers and raise miniature Garden Fluffs. In my headcanon like a combination of actual bonsais and in some cases of animals people can keep a weanling Garden Fluff (or in this case a Bonsai Fluff) from growing in size by placing it in a smaller environment (like a Can) but it still matures over time like a pseudo artificial microfluff without the majorly short lifespans. Of course this is only achieved as long as proper care and maintenance is taken in both in both Fluffy and converted Can. While like the Foal-in-a-Can phenomenon many attempt to pull this off but more than half end in utter fatal failures.

60 Likes

I shoukd collab with you one of these. Impressive work as always

6 Likes

Much thanks. As someone who directly inspires me its a great honor.

5 Likes

Me likely!!

3 Likes

I love it!!! I missed these lil fellas!:heart_eyes::heart::heart::heart::heart:

I love the new take on foal in a can!!!:grin::+1:

4 Likes

I can already hear the soothing sound of their munching noises filling up my room (assuming that they graze?).

9 Likes

I could definitely see me getting into these kinds of fluffies. They look so peaceful and they’d be so nice to look at.

4 Likes

Very minimal grazing to limit their growth but mostly surviving through plant food and water

5 Likes

That’s the definite appeal to them. As someone that got into plant care and gardening during these times along with my Mossyfluffs I would definitely love to raise these.

5 Likes

In a world with these kind of handheld technologies exist it would definitely attract hobbyists.

4 Likes

This is one of the cutest concepts I’ve seen in a long time. I really like it.

5 Likes

Forgot to hit reply :sweat_smile:

This is wonderful, is love to own one of these. I could trim them and water them, I’d love to have a plant that talks.

5 Likes

SAME. I would love a terrarium that lightly coos when you mist it and place it under sunlight.

6 Likes

That’s would be so cute, and you’d know when. You aren’t watering it enough because it would tell you.

5 Likes

7 Likes

For a second I thought I was looking at an ass in the first image.

2 Likes

How about if we remove your sushi (which is admittedly great) from the Featured list, and replace it with this.
I think more people will like this.

6 Likes

I can jive with that

3 Likes

this is so cute!! reminds me of bonsai kitten. shudders

3 Likes

shudders

3 Likes