Test Subject: #66a (fluffybooru id: 15516) (by: Wolfram_Sparks)

15516 - abuse artist wolfram_sparks experiment made_in_paint parasite questionable sick_fluffy

149 Likes

Basically for an anti fluffy or just like use her as a lab rat for that parasite? :thinking:

10 Likes

humanely

Why?

7 Likes

You sure its humane? Technically it had a slow painful torture from parasites before being put down.

11 Likes

The death was humane, they probably just needed a lab rat so they could have cut her open alive

8 Likes

is that parasite able to infect other species than fluffies :v (like taenia for humans)

2 Likes

Parasites, unlike some viruses and bacteria, can usually infect just about anything as long as they survive the stomach and immune system. Viruses have to have the right receptors to get into the cell of a creature, but parasites just burrow into your gut and do their thing

2 Likes

well yes :v that’s the point, if it’s a parasite to regulate fluffy population, it’s very dangerous for other species :v

2 Likes

Yeah, so a virus or a fluffy specific poison would be best. I like the fluffy-killing drones in particular, they track fluffies in the wild and spray them all down. However, that could end up killing domestics that are let outside to play…

2 Likes

I feel like a virus would be a worse idea though, given our current predicament and the fact that viruses can mutate wildly

2 Likes

well :v let’s just do a stable virus :v (like smallpox or rabbies something like that :v) but we would not vaccinate ferals :v

2 Likes

Smallpox, polio or even the black plague could work since we have effective vaccines, but we have basically no protection from rabies sadly. It can infect nearly any mammal, too. It would be effective though, since other fluffies would see their friends in pain and try to give it huggies

2 Likes

plague is caused by a bacteria :v (and is cured with antibiotics :v) → Yersina pestis
there is a vaccin against rabies (I just checked the translation) I’m not vaccinated against it but I know a dog breeder who is (and his dogs as well) and we even vaccinate feral animals in order to regulate rabies clusters (like foxes and budgers).

1 Like

What about tapeworms :slight_smile:

A lab rat of course

am not hurting any babies cause there never was any

“Parasitic cysts” fucking LOL.

I fucking hate you Thomas!

Oh well. Science marches on.

psychological torture, my favorite!