Testing A Furffy Part 2 (Deez)

First part :Testing A Furffy Part 1

Trichul is quite surprised. Beat it? He has heard of people abusing their fluffies for their enjoyment, but he hasn’t ever hurt anything, much less for entertainment. Some part of him felt bad for abusing the thing, but, again it was gross and looked like it was begging to be killed.
“Well maybe I can make the most of her before I do it.” he thought. The furffy was taking quite awhile with her shower now. “Hey hurry up in there!” he yelled through the door. Rosemary responded “I nee hewp wit sumthing!”
He opened the door and saw the small thing standing soaked, struggling to reach the towel above her. A cool feature of a furffy is their lack of hydrophobia.
He grabbed the towel off the rack and gave it to her. She asks if he can dry her.
“What? Why?” He asks. She says, “I cant weach my back.” Trichul grabs the towel and rubs her back, starting from her shoulders, slowly going down. As he gets halfway, with his hands around her waist, Rosemary says, “Wosemawy wuv you mastah.”, and she moves back onto his crotch.
He can’t help it, his face turns red with a light blush as he slowly gets a boner. He tells her gently, " I- I can’t do this." She asks, with visible confusion, “Why? Does mastah not wuv Rosemary?”. It isn’t that, it’s his guilt of abusing the poor thing, because, he feels like he doesn’t have a choice.
Trichul stops himself. He leaves the room and tells her to finish drying herself. Rosemary has a disappointed look on her face. “This thing is like a little girl going through puberty.” He tells himself.
He starts to notice how he keeps calling the furffy a ‘thing’. He is very conflicted how he feels about her, as he likes her, she was nice, and very respectful. But he wants to hurt her, terribly. He keeps mustering the anger to bring himself to feel less terrible about hurting it. It feels too human.
He tells her that she can wear some of his old cloths. He hands her a soft white t-shirt that is a little bit bigger than her torso. and some small shorts that would look like boxers if on a guy. Why these cloths are so small is because he had them from his girlfriend who had a nephew. Some of her cloths are still there.
He decides to give rosemary a bowl of spaghetti, since its her last meal. She thanks Trichul several times for the “dewishous bowl of skettis”. That night, he sleeps. Barely. He can’t stop thinking about tomorrow, because he is supposed to beat it to death, on camera, and send the video in for Hasbio to review.
He wakes up, with baggy eyes, and a hurting back. He remembers everything. He isn’t a morning person, so this task may be easier than he thought. He grabs his phone and starts recording. He talks to the camera, " Well this is Trichul, and I just woke up, and today I will be abusing a furffy named Rosemary." He walks looks down at Rosemary who was still sleeping, on the floor.
He wakes her up, and with the camera still running, he pulls her up. She says, in her dumb, baby-like voice, “Wha-? Whad is gowin on?”. Trichul says nothing, just staring with a blank expression. He faces the camera towards her and she notices it. She says, “Why mastah wekordin me?”. He takes a deep breath in and smiles. He can feel his anger coming back. His frustration, his anger, and his violent urges all pour in him like a liquid. He says, “Your time is up, worthless shit.”
She barely reacted before Trichul sent one of his massive arms into her side, and holding her against the wall. “Now you have to endure for as long as you can.” He says in a monotone voice. She coughs, and she is gasping for air. “Why- why hurt me? why hurt ros-” Trichul cuts her off and punches her as hard as he can in her face.
She screams in pain, repeating “Why hurt?” over and over. It’s too late to turn back. Now, he must finish her. Her fluffy face is bloody and bruised, which a swell on her cheek and forehead. He is leaning over now, to reach her with his hands. He picks her up by her shirt and she flinches away. She begs him, “Pwease, don’ hurt me…”.
He is filled with anger, an unjust anger that she never had anything to do with, but Trichul doesn’t care. He drops her, but right before she hits the ground he kicks her right in the stomach, powerful enough to knock out a human.
Rosemary is sent to the otherside of the room, coughing, and gasping for air. She must have gotten the wind knocked out of her. Trichul walks over to her quickly to check if she is knocked out. She is barely staying awake and is crying, while holding her stomach. He kicks her in the face. Then a gut wrenching scream fills the air, then a cold dead silence.

When Rosemary wakes up she is bound to the wall with rope, and she is in a small room lined with foam plates. Her legs arent bound but they are numb and asleep. She cries, because she is alone and in pain. Trichul is coming back home, from the store. He had bought a sorry stick, and not for “sorries”.
He is still recording and the time is 12 minutes and 34 seconds. He pulls back in his driveway, and opens the door. He makes a frusterated groan, and brings the sorry stick to the back room, where Rosemary is struggling and bound. He holds the sorry stick in his hand and the furffy looks up at him with a pained expression, with wet splotches under her eyes, and tears running down her cheeks.
He walks towards her and lifts the stick in the air, screaming “SAY YOU ARE SORRY!”, then beats the tiny thing in the rib with several loud Thwonk noises. She is screaming, “I am sorry! I no meant to make you sad!” in a dead, almost silent voice. Trichul has teary eyes, and he is ignoring her. Still saying “Say sorry!” in a very angry voice, he lifts the stick in the air, and brings it down on her breaking her femur. Rosemary starts to spasm.
She is twitching violently and is trying to scream but can’t. She is confused why her own master would hurt her in such a way. She had loved him, and for a second, he seemed like he loved her too. But now, he is pushiny her physical limits to extreme measures, with a undeniable intention to kill.
Trichul is sweating, the anger he had used has worn off. “Why can’t she just die the easy way?” He wonders. He never wanted to hurt her, but it was far too late to try to make ammends. And, he needed the money. With a lack of a job he would never manage to make it through another week without a source of income. He kept telling himself that Rosemary isn’t real, she is not a person. Just “a dumb animal” like the rest of them.
He told himself these things, but they were so untrue. She could think, she had sentience, he couldn’t take another life. He could not take the pain anymore, so he decided he would do this quickly. With the camera rolling still, he focused back on her. The stick still in his hand, he dropped it. He knew his own strength, so he put his fist right next to the girls chin. She seemed out for it, like she knew what was about to happen, and she just accepted it. Oh why must the world be so cruel?
He pulled back, and sent his fist into the girls face leaving a massive dent. She then threw up. The pain is expanding, becoming too much for her fragile, pathetic body. Trichul was not a hateful person, and never was born to kill, and now he had to change that, and do something he could never forget. He put many more punches in the young girl, before realizing he was slipping.
His mind was making him think of the furffy as another human. She isn’t human, and she doesn’t deserve life. He felt different all of a sudden. He felt ready. He felt, evil. He put the phone on the door knob, balancing it and facing the camera towards him. He ripped her off the rope, leaving red burning marks on her wrist. She was tired, and could feel herself dying.
He got a rush of adrenaline and stomped on the back of the furffy as hard as he could. Over, and over. There was blood everywhere. On his shoes, his pants, the torn up white shirt she was still wearing, and the floor. Her bones started to become visible through her meat. Rosemary the whole time was lying on the floor motionless, taking all the hits. She seemed dead. But she wasn’t. Not yet.
Trichul flipped her over on her back and she winced, and he notices it. He couldn’t believe she was still alive, her bones were out, her entire backside misformed, her face swelling and leg broken. Her voice box was also out, she had screamed too hard. Her leg looked hideous, bent in ways that were awkward and painful to look at. Her skin tearing at the seams.
He grabbed the ankle of the broken leg and pulled, as hard as he could, and ripped the fiber apart. Rosemary started flailing her human like arms around on the ground. Her mouth open like she wanted to scream. He took the disembodied leg and tossed it in a biowaste bin outside. He came back and there was alot of blooding pouring out from the meaty stump that was her leg. She seems completely tired out. Or dead.
He takes the sorry stick once more and makes sure the phone is still recording. He looks at the camera and says “She seems to be able to take quite a hit!” He takes his hands, puts them up to the ears of the grossly disfigured body that was a “furffy”. He swings his arms up and smashes her skull. Its quiet once again…

3 Likes

If you won’t put your name in the title one more time, i am going to kick your ass

6 Likes

Wait is this required? Lol

I’ve always imagined it looked like Bubba from Roblox

Yes

1 Like