TGH: 1.5 (Last Foal Left) [ Heroboitellem ]

I will name this baby, ‘modern art’.

2 Likes

The one that looked like it was dancing to Madonna (at least to me).

“VOGUE.”

Ah! My mistake.

Yep. Recognizable, cute-ish, and would only get cuter. And the only real reactions I’d have would be either turning away in disgust or laughing because it’s so awful (ie, sort of a coping mechanism). But that’s me.

Fantastic art. Emotive, communicates well, love it. I think I’ll always prefer this huggy side of your art but recognize how it fits so perfectly with the overall scheme of what you do.

1 Like

Now make lastest babbeh look just like mummah

I hate you for making hugbox so good that I have no choice but to :heart: it.

Super cute pic, though! Love the mare’s eye. My brother has a rescue cat with an eye like that, we refer to it as her ‘wonky eye’.

3 Likes

“Fwuffy am Jack-son Powwok! Screeeeeee!”

So amazingly adorable in their suffering. You’re doing a great work here.

1 Like

I hope this one survive or have a more sane owner. But who knows :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m not a betting man, and am not about to start here :crazy_face:

1 Like

This is cute and all. But every time a foal refers to themselves as “bestes’ babbeh” It raises several red flags for me.

1 Like

Awwwww…

I wonder what’s gonna happen next…

when it’s really common for every foal to die that mothers already know songs dedicated to her last one xD

1 Like

How do you do your text in your images/comics? I can see that they’re not hand-lettered, but I like the flow of them, especially here.

1 Like

I pretty exclusively use Medibang on PC since it’s geared for manga/comic production and suits me for art in general. The in built text tool is has a few really good choices and kerning/spacing, outlining. Converting the text to raster layers gives more options too with tools like mesh transform for curved or perspective text.

1 Like

Fluffy’s owner giveth, and Fluffy’s owner taketh away.