TGH: 1.5 (Last Foal Left) [ Heroboitellem ]

NEXT >>

168 Likes

Aaaaw :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart_eyes::heart:

Love it. Mind you, knowing fluffies, the next thing I see them in could be horrifying but I’ll enjoy this moment for now :heart:

14 Likes

They look cute, but I still get unsettling undertones.

15 Likes

Gooood. Good.

8 Likes

Just because the other works Powdered Toast Man here has done are abuse and the pillowed mare seems to be at a fluff shop, probably as a breeder? And has signs of abuse?

I’m not sure on undertones so much as "I’m seeing a calm spot in the horror movie "

5 Likes

Worst case: new bestest turns into a monster smarty and gives the worst heart hurties that humans can’t give.

4 Likes

It’s a couple of things, I think. One, the quote from the baby is a poor prognosticator of longevity. The second is that considering another image, the mare seems to be getting more and more antsy at losing foals. So I imagine their time is limited.

Just some idle thoughts though.

7 Likes

My favorite thing about your work is how you can see the life leave the eyes of the fluffs. Seeing the contrast between Candy’s eyes really shows it.

9 Likes

Also I love the constant tears of the mare. Part of me wonders if she ever stops crying

2 Likes

That foal reminds me of my two favorite flavors of gatorade…

~Searches to order the foal~

3 Likes

Is one of them Glacier Freeze? That’s a good one

4 Likes

No, she doesn’t. The damage in her left eye causes irritation, so even when she’s emotionally level, that eye is almost always teary anyway.

8 Likes

Ah I see. Good to know. :+1:

I think the mare is, at the very least, emotionally abused via neglect. Which, given they’re social animals? Yeah, sucks for her. Her foals might be her only company.

3 Likes

Oh yeah. No doubt.

1 Like

God I love the way you do eyes

3 Likes

I think we already saw the fate of that one.

I can’t think of anything about @Heroboitellem’s art I don’t like. It makes for a stark as hell contrast from his comics too…I mean, geez, even the too soon to leave mama babbehs were cute when by all rights that should’ve been really, really gross.

Which of coure made it all the more horrifying / awesome, depending where you land on these things

Well the other one I’m referencing had a yellow and pink foal. This one was the one on her back.

2 Likes

This one was my personal favourite

3 Likes