Thank you, fluffy Community, for the 1 month of hate.

Call it what you like init, the point is made, feck around you find out. :shrug:

6 Likes

Before you go, may i know how old are you?

15 Likes

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

11 Likes

Bye, hope you grow to realize how childishly you behaved.

9 Likes

12 Likes

I didn’t hate on you, and wouldn’t simply because mods fall down on my head every time I try to argue against one of you hugboxers, so have mine. kys faggot.

4 Likes

That was a hell of a twist. So immature.

Also, I really don’t appreciate being called a faggot. I’m an equal opportunity dyke, thank you very much.

8 Likes

I didn’t even know who the fuck you were until just now. Sounds to me like you’re overaggerating things.

EDIT: Oh, not even that; you were just flat-out lying. Nice.

10 Likes

привет

5 Likes

вечер добрый

5 Likes

I’m just here for the drama don’t mind me

7 Likes

Later!

6 Likes

…and nothing of value was lost.

9 Likes

Please block these boring Reddit trolls - they clog up the fluffies… and fill up the site with “oh everyone look at me” shitposts like this one

9 Likes

If you have screenshots of someone harassing you like this then post them. The community will eat them alive. But all I’ve seen here is Za’s screenshots of you doing the exact thing you’re complaining about. I am not a religious man. But there’s some real good advice in that dusty old book. Perhaps consider reading it.

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

I’ve said nothing to anyone on this site I wouldn’t say in the mirror. Calm down or post screenshots pussy. Until then, fuck off. We don’t need this kind of drama.

6 Likes

Yes. After being harrased and hated on. I got death threats before this too. But i deleted them. And the fact that you think am a Minor? That really hit.

Oh so you can’t screenshot any proof of death threats you received in your dms on discord? Because you deleted someone else’s messages in a dm on discord? I thought you were leaving drama queen. A mic drop can’t be impactful if you walk right back to the mic and pick it up again.

5 Likes

They deleted them, i would show proof but i cant.

Convenient.

Well. A claim made without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. Goodbye.

8 Likes

So a few of the people on this site are dumb enough to take your word at face value, so I’ll break it down for them.

Alpina is lying. They were acting like an immature creep, got called out on it a few times before the question of age was raised and they were summarily clowned on and then banned for telling the server owner to kill himself.

I haven’t ever seen anyone on TFP tell another to commit suicide before this shit show, though I’ll admit to not being on it or this site very often these days, so strong possibility I missed some case where it happened.

I sincerely don’t believe anyone told Alpina to kill themselves, rather that they are projecting based on their own actions.

6 Likes