Thank you, fluffy Community, for the 1 month of hate.

I decided i quit this community. Its just way toxic for me. Some people decided to dm me to kms. Anyways! Thank for the 1 month of pure bullshit! I hope everyone that didn’t hate on me! (No one) is happy! Il just stop doing my future plans and scrap it all. Decided to do a large comic but i guess hopes do get crushed eh? Goodbye! Ye old faggots!

-sincerely, Alpina.
3 Likes

oh gosh, people telling you to hurt yourself is NOT ok. its a shame to see you go, it was at least nice to have you here while you were around.
do you wana talk about what happened? if so im able to listen

1 Like

Sure. You can give me a dm on @alpina340 on discord. Happy to talk.

ah i cant seem to find you on there, im sorry

1 Like

Whats your user then?

Surprised to hear you got hate from members of the community, woudnt surpise me if it wasnt just some lurkers who snuck in from reddit.

Hopefully you decide to stay, im looking forward to how you progress with your image posts in the future :glee:

2 Likes

edited because i dont want my discord for all so sorry friends <3

1 Like

Am gonna only just view stories and do pretty much that. Wont post or comment.

Report the people who told you that.
Behavior like that is unacceptable.

3 Likes

I just wipe it off. I have received many death threats so am fucking used to it.

thats not accepted here though, we dont want people like that around us friend.

3 Likes

Please report them anyway so they won’t have the chance to do so again or to other people.

6 Likes

I just called you out (and kicked you from my server) on suspicion of being a minor. In fact, you told me to kill myself. Not the other way around.

Anyone in TFP can also fact-check this. Thanks.

18 Likes

Oh frick-

4 Likes

oh damn- thats a twist

5 Likes

Am I on the WoW general forums? Because it feels like a general forum post where folks leave out facts of change things around.

3 Likes

Za has recipts :martinidrink: not sure what you were hoping to do here, you knew Za was gonna log everything.

Dissapointing to see never the less.

7 Likes

kinda weird to be upset over someone telling you to hurt yourself then turning and doing the same-
i get it being annoying when people think your a minor but, people have the right to kick you from a privet server.
the fluff pile isnt affiliated with FC anyways, thats just Za’s server

8 Likes

I don’t know if I’d call it “logs” since it’s publicly in the server, but regardless I’m not about to play telephone with an unsupervised toddler.

11 Likes

valid, i just like trying to understand everything

4 Likes