Thanks, y'all! || Vae (me)

Really, thank you all.

Anyway, currently have 2/3 of the exam behind me, the hardest part in front of me heh… I don’t know any updates/marks yet, but I’ll update (probably) this post as soon as I get any feedback!

We here are all a bit fucked up in the head - I don’t know why, but seeing fluffy art and just getting my mind away for a few minutes really helps. I come here daily and even if I don’t see or read everything, just seeing the titles, amount and creativity is awesome. Continue drawing, writing, and creating. Try some fluffy art yourself and post it. We don’t bite!

31 Likes

Interesting.

Is Czech a second language class for you, or is it like when I had english tests/classes back in the day despite it being my primary spoken language etc?

~how it felt talking to my dad about school~

4 Likes

Czech is my mother’s tongue, English is my second

The exam is similar to A-levels and ultimately consists of 4 subjects I (mostly) picked - Czech, English, Math, Economics

2 Likes

Neat. :slight_smile:

~wanted to say something about Czechia geographically being like a fluffy in the center of a fluffpile but not sure if that’s offensive because I dont know internernational relations that well.~ xD

2 Likes

It also helps me manage stress to write about them, so I get it.
And good luck :heart:

3 Likes

I think it’s more like a talky foal than a fluffy, but very true :DD (for us cool kids, it’s ‘heart of Europe’)

2 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

You can do it! Woho!! You rock!! :grin:

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

this is not a rant, this is a thank you. i dont want to see a single “sorry to hear that”

sorry to hear that

4 Likes

Do what ya gotta do. You Rock!!

2 Likes

6f2x2j

2 Likes

Your welcome feel better soon and do good on your test, now off to Comment arson

1 Like

Yet more proof that native English speakers are the worst at learning a second language. I say this as a native English speaker. Maybe it’s just Americans. Who knows?

1 Like