Thanksgiving Meal 4 And So... (Libra)

“Thanksgiving, how would you like to have a special friend?”

The snot colored fluffy hopped up from where he played with his “wlockies”, his tale wagged happily. “Thanksgiving Meal gib to hab special fwend and speciaw huggies and babbehs?”

“Yes.” I smiled as sweetly as I could, my teeth grinding as I held back the urge to squeeze the little fuck’s neck. I closed my eyes, breathing slowly out then in, then back out. Behind my closed eyes, I pictured myself tossing the little shit down onto the floor and stomping the fucker to shit. It would be satisfying - for a time. No, it would be best to wait for the right time. It was the betray right before the feast that made dealing with the little moron all worth it. I opened my eyes. “I am glad you’re so happy about this. Now, let’s go get you all clean and handsome.”

“But Thanksgiving Meal is habsum and cwean.”

“This is a special friend that you are trying to impress here. You can’t just meet them looking and smelling like this.”

The little fucker puffed his cheeks and stomped his hoof. “Am bestest babbeh! Am bestest stawwion! No mawe tuwn Thanksgiving Meaw down!”

I grabbed the fluffy by the scruff of his neck, ignoring its complaints about “bad uppsies”. I tossed it into the bathtub and turned the water on. The thing was used to baths by now and knew that no harm would come from the “wawa”. I scrubbed the thing until his fur was pristine and smelled enticing to any fluffy. Despite the fluffy’s claims, it was far from appealing to look at and smelled like the shit it never bothered to clean off itself. No amount of high fiber kibble could protect a fluffy from stepping into its own shit and not cleaning it off.

Happy with the fluffy’s cleanliness and scent. I set to drying it and combing the damn thing until not a single knot could be found. For a finishing touch, I braided the fluffy’s tail and mane, placed a dark green velvet bow at the end of both braids. “There, all done.”

“Fwuffy nu wike bows.” It tried to tug the bow in an attempt to remove the supposed offending item. “Thanksgiving Meal.” The fluffy stopped what it was doing to look up at me. Its eyes widened as it caught sight of the sorry stick in my hand.

I set Christmas Meal down into the now pristine safe room. It wondered the room, sniffing everything. Its nose wrinkled in distaste as it sat. “A dummeh poopeh fluffy wab here.”

“Don’t worry, that fluffy is gone now. Christmas Meal, I have a special surprise for you.” I held out my hand, a lavender treat, high quality and expensive; within. The greedy thing gobbled it up without so much as a thank you. It didn’t take long before the fluffy aphrodisiac took hold of it. It began to pant, mouth open and tongue hanging out. Its tail perked up a little and a white cream stared to flow from her “speciaw pwace”. I wasn’t going to take any chances of her rejecting that snotty fluffy.

Satisfied, I went and retrieved Thanksgiving Meal and set it in the safe room. With the aphrodisiac laced treat and the special scented fluffy shampoo, there was no way this mating wouldn’t work. And sure enough, one wif of the snotty fluffy’s scent, the bitch was backing her leaking cunt up into the bastard’s face. Thanksgiving Meal wasted no time in mounting the bitch and stuffing its tiny dick in.

“ENF. ENF. ENF. GUD FEEWS.”

That was it. All that work to ensure the mating, and the fuck was a three-pump chump. As for the bitch, she was still in need of a good mating. “FUCK!” Shaking my head, I grabbed the made for fluffy vibrator and shoved it into the bitch’s cunt and turned it on. I locked the thing around its legs and let it go to work.

… Thanksgiving f*cked Christmas

15 Likes

Wow that aphrodisiac so strong she needed a vibrator? :rofl::rofl:

2 Likes