That’s not Sketti! By SnakevsFluffy

You are Todd, a yellow wingie fluffy with a pretty red mane. You want sketti!

Mummuh told you that you already had sketti though this week. You only were allowed sketti once a week. Mummuh said it was because any more would make you spoiled….whatever that meant. You loved mummuh more than anything but you thought that was a dummeh rule.

Skettis were the bestest thing ever! Even better than toysies and special friends and babbehs! There’s no way sketti could be bad in any way!

“Mummuh?” You asked her sternly one day, well, as sternly as a tiny soft fluffy could.

“Yes sweetie?” Mummuh said, looking away from her magic screen that she used to watch tv. “Everything ok?”

“Nu. Todd wan skettis. Skettis aww gud fo fwuffy an gib dem stwong stwongies. Dey bestest nummies an taste bestest. Todd nee mo skettis mo often. Todd hopsies dat mummuh undewstandsies.” You said this very very seriously, because this was very very serious! Skettis were serious business and mummuh just didn’t understand! “Todd wub mummuh mo den anyfing, bu mummuh wong about no gibbin mo skettis tu Todd.”

Your mummuh began to smile. That meant she agreed with you! This was going great!

Then that smile turned into a laugh. That made you feel uneasy.

“Pfffft. Sorry Todd, I know you worked hard on that speech, but more skettis are NOT happening. I don’t want you getting spoiled and turning into a smarty. Too many skettis does that to fluffies.” She stood up and leered over you, her face turning scary. “Now I don’t want you asking this again. If you do, you get the sorry box. Do it again, you spend a night in the sorry box. Do it even more, and you get a sorry sticking, sorry box, AND no skettis.” She then sat down again, her tone turning happy again. “Now go play.”

“Bu bu bu-“ you stammered out. This was so dummeh! You made perfect sense and mummuh just ignored it! How dare she!

“No buts. Now go play.”

You stomped off angrily. Mummuh was not gonna help. You knew what you had to do.

You needed to find skettis on your own.

Luckily, you knew that wouldn’t be too hard. Sketti was everywhere! How else would humans get it so easily!

Aha, there was sketti now!

It was thick black sketti that was in the wall. A little strange, but sketti was sketti!

“Todd su cweba, findin skettis aww by sewfsies. Wub mummuh bu she bein dummeh dum.”

You took a large bite of the black sketti before instantly recoiling.

“Ewwwww! Nu taste pwetty! Nu taste pwetty! Dummeh twick sketti twyin tu twick Todd!” You gave the meanie black not real sketti sorry hoofsies, defeating it!

“Dats nu Sketti!”

You soon moved on, wandering around your nice big housie. Real skettis had to be here somewhere!

Then you spotted it. It was beautiful. A whole bunch of bright red sketti on the floor! It looked delicious and there was a whole mountain of it! You’d never SEEN so much sketti!

“Todd fin sketti! Todd fin sketti! Wike Todd saysies, Todd am cwebaest fwuffy ob awwwww fwuffies!”

You pounced on the mound and greedily started sucking the red sketti down.

It tasted….like nothing. It tasted like nothing really. But it didn’t taste gross and yucky like the fake black sketti, so you continued to suck it down, filling your fluffy belly.

You were so smart. You found sketti all on your own! Not only that, you knew that by showing mummuh that you had eaten more sketti than she allowed you, she would understand you! Sketti was good! Then she’d let you eat sketti for every meal of every day!

This was so bestest!

…………

“Ma’am, it appears your fluffy ingested about a pound of knitting yarn. This……isn’t good.”

You heard the funny man in the white coat say. You were having the worstest hurties, so bad that you couldn’t even speak. Your tummy thingies felt so full and on fire. All you could really do was weakly gasp for air.

“Can….is there any hope for him?” Your mummuh asked, sad Wawa leaking from her see places.

“I’m afraid not. He ate so much that operating on him would most likely kill him. It’s best just to put him down.”

Mummuh sobbed loudly. This……this wasn’t happening. You couldn’t go forever sleepies! It wasn’t possible! No!

You weakly attempted to move. You needed to escape. But every slight movement filled you with so much pain that it was simply impossible.

You were trapped in your own fire filled body.

“I’m….I’m sorry sweetie.” Mummuh said. “Mummuh has to go now. But you’ll go to Sketti land! The best place a good fluffy can go to!” Sad wawa was still dripping from her see places. “Oh god doctor, just get it over with. I can’t bear to see him in anymore pain.”

The doctor then stuck you with a meanie owwie needle. You mind raced.

No, no! Skettiland was bad! You didn’t want sketti anymore! It gave you pain and owwies!

You didn’t wanna go to skettiland!!!

23 Likes

Took a quick turn. But fun fact. I had no emotions reading this. I just had a straight face and laughed at the end of the dumbness.

2 Likes

Will there be a new Fluffy Popping chapter? I want the obese smarty to die of a major heart attack.

2 Likes

Yup! I have no plans to abandon that story.

1 Like

Awesome i want you to keep making him more and more obese probably he’ll become immobile and will she find the runaways or will they find a good home?

I enjoyed that, a fun lil story.

3 Likes

Yeah, maybe made it a bit sadder than I wanted to. But I can see where I could still be pretty funny because Todd is a retard.

I’m glad you enjoyed it!