That time of year...by Karn/Princess Purrpaws

It’s been one year since I joined FC and just under a week before I started posting The Fourth of July. The first chapter hit 2000 views recently (something a year ago Karn would have never believed) and with the anniversary being so close to when it happened, I wanted to do something special. So, here’s Seth in a JTHM meets Sin City stylized sort of way.

Thanks to everyone who reads my content or checks out P3’s art (we’ve both been busy recently so our output has been abysmal). It may be a bit slow in-between, but I’ll keep the stories coming. :heart:

25 Likes

what an average looking man hope he doest uses these fluffies as a plunger

art looks great

2 Likes

What I was going for and P3 delivered.
And thanks :heart:

Good art and the stories are very good, continually breaks my heart.

1 Like

Congratulations and my respect to p3 that she decided to draw something abuse art like.

1 Like

Wow another person that knows about jthm lol good taste karn

2 Likes

She’ll draw abuse-ish or impending abuse
Hell, she almost drew a fluffy with it’s head realistically severed but it wasn’t what I needed at the time lol

1 Like

long time fan of it
and I can’t help but think of it when I think of fluffy abuse

2 Likes

I still look at my jthm comic from time to time i’ve had it for years.

2 Likes

for some reason I imagined seth being like, i dunno. I don’t wanna say schlubby, but I imagined him as being a tshirt, jeans, kinda chubby but not like, chubby chubby. I don’t know why. Now that I think of it, he seems like the kind of guy to be well groomed even when hes just at home alone.

(this is supposed to be seth, right?)

1 Like

Yes. And a lot of people forget that one of the main points of The Fourth of July is that it was Seth’s vacation, the time of year that he dedicated to fluffy abuse. He’s fairly normal in non-fluffy related scenarios.

1 Like

Seth is giving me Monokuma vibes for some reason.

1 Like

Had to look that up but I can see it.

Kevin from Sin City was one of the heavy inspirations for Seth’s aesthetic and the silhouette idea.