That's Life, A poopieh adventure part 2 By: Naroh420)

oh thats sad

1 Like

Well, that would be the ending. Not the set up for how he went from litter pal to feral.

1 Like

or i mean the christmas comic could be the fluffy’s fever dream of his deepest wish as he dies alone… just saying :sweat_smile: I’m joking :joy: I honestly do not have any kind of fluffyverse between my other comics so if it makes you happy go for it… at least until the next pages are being made :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

do you mean "poop"corn?

2 Likes

at least have that smarty get fuckin pillowed

2 Likes

That’s a poopy baby alright.

2 Likes

That smarty makes me wanna do a violence.

2 Likes

Little idiot literally couldn’t eat a cookie. He’s gonna die soon no matter what. Better a smarty who can actually eat something steal it so at least he doesn’t starve.

Loving this story. Excited to see what the next level of hell you put this little guy through :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Worked hard? His owner tossed him that cookie as a pittance for the little shit being so pathetic. At least the smarty can eat the stupid cookie. No point in both going hungry.

But agreed, excited to see what comes next!

4 Likes

Cringe literal self-insert poopie-babbeh whiteknight :flushed:

4 Likes

Dumbass Smarty doesn’t even realize he’s a Poopie too.

4 Likes

does that shade of orange count tho?

2 Likes

Is it orange? Looked brown to me.
Still unappealing though. Not exactly Bestest material.

1 Like

I would name the little guy “shrub” because his main color is brown like a tree trunk/steam with a secondary color of green- like leaves. Imagining a fluffy saying “Shwub” makes me happy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

To be fair, it’ll have an easier time chewing poop.

BTW Naroh, great to see you here again!

4 Likes

I love the artstyle, keep it up mate.

4 Likes

Let’s hope the damn smarty dies and the poopie baby lives

2 Likes

Shit happens

4 Likes

I am teleporting to your house to make you apologize for being mean and then stealing your soap

3 Likes

Well the smarty could be projecting his insecurities towards the babeeh due to the fact that he doesn’t have the most attractive colors. He could be attacking the little guy because he is the only one that would be consider to be a step below him as the other fluffies would not let him get away with his smarty bullshit…or yet again we are over analyzing the erratic behavior of lab engineered ponies :man_shrugging:t4::sweat_smile:

2 Likes