That's Life, A poopieh adventure part 2 By: Naroh420)

100 Likes

Poor little guy
Great art
I like how you draw fluffies

7 Likes

Ooooh baby :frowning:

Great art! Nice coloring too.

4 Likes

i hope the little guys story turns out ok

9 Likes

You sure know how to lay on the sadness thick. I’m excited to see more.

Speaking of which, is this brown/ green fluffy supposed to be the same one from your litter pal comics?

4 Likes

Well, his condition seems to be deteriorating rapidly.

3 Likes

Thanks!

4 Likes

will see, I’m planning along the way!

3 Likes

I just want to hit that smarty with a hammer! :grimacing:

Hope the poor thing have better event, he work hard for that cookie, that fucking smarty as smarty just took it like a dumb bully.

Excellent page :+1: hope to see next.

4 Likes

well not specifically, since the litter pal was just practice, but hey why not, now its the same, it’s canon now :joy:

4 Likes

looks more like the brown one from the christmas post.

3 Likes

At first I thought the continuity was supposed to be that he was that litter pal and got dumped on the street for complaining about eating shit (hence his offer to eat poo if his owner didn’t leave him). But then I realized that he would have been pillowed if that were the case. Also being let go is a much better fate than I would imagine a non working litter pal would get.

3 Likes

Well I mean most of poopie fluffys look alike

3 Likes

could be one of those litterpals thats just in a box with its legs tied against it

3 Likes

just let me have this happy ending

4 Likes

Oh boy, a happy ending is far from happening here…at least for the main character :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

im beggin you

2 Likes

You’re right. It is definitely plausible. But it woulld just take a little more explaining than usual to set up.

3 Likes

no it wouldnt, hes on the brink of death, and someone who looks exactly like me comes in and saves his fuckin life. flash forward a little, and bam, its christmas.

5 Likes

Eats popcorn smiling-lmao

3 Likes