The 17 Things Crimson Hasn't Enfed Yet [By BFM101]

Alton Brown does say the only unitasker in a kitchen should be a fire extinguisher

3 Likes

Cassandra: wow…I dunno what to say there but im honored hugs @Chikahiro and @BFM101 :blush:

3 Likes

Just remember to leave him dewicious nummies for his wittwe fwend XD

Thats a good and funny list cwimson :ok_hand::sunglasses::rofl:

3 Likes

Crimson 4 Lyf

2 Likes

Random idea I had to draw. The orange dot is Habenero, Napoleon’s sister. She’s… Er… The name is appropriate.

4 Likes

She wittew fukin fing, Cwimson kiwi hew wiv dis dik. Ow maybe she cwazy enuff tu kiss Cwimson.

Hey giwl, you wan sum fuk?

4 Likes

If she can devour a whole fluffy them I’m sure she could lovingly devour Crimson’s… Hey, what’s that shiny thing over there that is totally not this conversation.

@Chikahiro

2 Likes

“Finawwy! Habenewo wan’ WEAW MEAT, not sum wittwe babbeh cawk!”

Yeah, she’s actually the tiniest hell-gremlin. Usual (off-screen cartoon) logic applies. She’ll take care of herself, that’s for sure. I’m going to have fun fleshing her out.

I don’t think she’s at any actual risk from Crimson due to her nature. Likewise, I don’t think Crimson is at any risk from her. He might wake up to surprise enfies now and then. Perhaps she’ll bring him something to eat as a sign of affection (a small family of pre-shredded fluffies). Who knows? :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I can see Crimson with a glazed look in his eyes saying, “Cwimson do not knu what happened, but Cwimson wike it :smiling_imp:!”

3 Likes

“Crimson no am enfie toy! Wake Cwimson up fiwst! Gah!”

“No cawe. Habanewo hab gud feews.”

Josef walks into a fairly big, and unexpected mess of bodily fluids.

“What the fuck…?”

“Oh, dewe been fuckin’…”

3 Likes

I thought that was a reference to the reasonable Hugboxer series!

1 Like

Given how the Red Smarty got his balls filled with pus… I’m not surprised… Although it’s a surprise that Joseph didn’t experiment on such thing

2 Likes

Josef is too proud to rest on the laurels of other peoples ideas.

Also that’s just gross

1 Like