The 2nd Great Bread Fluffy Bakeoff Award Stage - Winners Displayed - Lothmar

That’s hilarious,hahahahaha

3 Likes

Go laruuuur

The entries are all so great!
Good luck everybody!

3 Likes

Tried my best with my entries , Congrats to those who win! i’ll have to do better next time!

4 Likes

I’ll repost the winners list image etc tomorrow.

Last call for voting!

1 Like

Oh nice, I didn’t do too bad! This was fun. I’d love to do this again. Hopefully I’ll have some more art soon; life’s been a bit nuts.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me! Congrats, @Larur ! :heart:

2 Likes

Yaaay! Congratulations, everyone!
This was a fun little contest. I hope there will be more in the future :>

2 Likes

I’m surprised I ranked so high for a quick last-minute comic! Thanks for all the votes, I’m glad I figured out my entry in the end!

2 Likes

You’re such a humble little bastard. The moment I saw your comic I knew you’d be the most voted for hugboxish entree. It was so good. :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone for participating.

It was a close race for 8th place and final honorable mention so I decided to make a special acknowledgement for Turbine (that comes with no prize other then shame for making me eat that entry).

1 Like

number 5 that is surprisingly high , thanks for the votes

3 Likes

Your art is like a masterpiece half the time. Why are you surprised. lol. People can respect talent

2 Likes

thanks dan , my pice was made on a whim and barley fits the criteria for a bread fluffy . now you my friend where robed

3 Likes

Feel free to flip the voters the bird and hand your position and prize off to Dan if you’d like. :slight_smile:

1 Like

good idea i here by advocate my spot to dan whit all accompanying titles and prizes

2 Likes

Redonkded stage art as requested. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Baguette fluffy will now train birds to eat other bread fluffs in revenge.

2 Likes

hon hon’s maniacally

3 Likes

He wears a disguise that is actually just a really bad fake mustache.

1 Like

I think I pm’d everyone who won.

If I didn’t contact me so I can get everyone sorted. :slight_smile:

2 Likes