The 2nd Great Bread Fluffy Bakeoff Award Stage - Winners Displayed - Lothmar

Winners will be voted on after final entries are in ; I will cast deciding votes for ties. I’ll open up a new thread for it this weekend.

Can I get a copy of this years Fluffy community banner? The one before the current spooky version? Noticed there were slight differences between it and last years and wanted to use the more current general version.

Contestant showcase:

(Charitable entry) Contestant #1 - GalwithPastels - Baking For The Fair ( Gal-with-Pastels) - #4 by Lothmar

Contestant #2 - DisastrousApricot - Evolution of a Fluffy Calzone (by DA)

Contestant #3 - GreaverBIade - Fluffle Cakes (The 2nd Great Breadfluffy Bakeoff Entry) (By: GreaverBlade)

Contestant #4 - Iarur - BreadFluffies part2! (By Larur)
BeadFluffy Fates (By Larur)

Contestant #5 - Infrared Turbine - Bread fluffies gone wrong (InfraredTurbine)

Contestant #6 - MidnightPapa - I don't need instructions! (The 2nd Great Breadfluffy Bakeoff entry) [By MidnightPapa]

(Charitable entry) Contestant #7 - SireHeartwarming - Breadfluffy Žemľovka/Scheiterhaufen [ CoronaryHeatingProcedure ]

Contestant #8 - Father_Dan_the_Man - Baguette Fluffy (father_dan_the_man)

Contestant 9 - Innshiprion - Fluffyton (The 2nd Great Breadfluffy Bakeoff Entry)——-History,scripts & Art by Inshi

Contestant #10 - Virga - Loaffies || Vae (me)

Contestant #11 - Squeaky friend - Sketti Bread (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

Contestant #12 - Ripoffmcgee - the fluffy bread horror they did not want you to see

Top three voted gain 1st through 3rd.
Bottom 5 with most votes get honorable mentions.
I act as tie breaker.

• Contestant #1 - GalwithPastels
  • Contestant #2 - DisastrousApricot
  • Contestant #3 - - GreaverBIade
  • Contestant #4 - Iarur
  • Contestant #5 - Infrared Turbine
  • Contestant #6 - MidnightPapa
  • Contestant #7 - SireHeartwarming
  • Contestant #8 - Father_Dan_the_Man
  • Contestant 9 - Innshiprion
  • Contestant #10 - Virga
  • Contestant #11 - Squeaky friend
  • Contestant #12 - Ripoffmcgee

0 voters

11 Likes

I had a hard time choosing for this,I’m glad you gave us so many “places” to choose.
Initially I didn’t really “get” breadfluffies,but now I’ve grown fond of them.

2 Likes

Larur totally nailed it, as always, can’t deny

5 Likes

It was Lothmar plan all along :o

4 Likes

I’ve fallen victim to Breadfluffy propaganda D:

3 Likes

No longer gluten free.

3 Likes

That’s hilarious,hahahahaha

3 Likes

Go laruuuur

The entries are all so great!
Good luck everybody!

3 Likes

Tried my best with my entries , Congrats to those who win! i’ll have to do better next time!

4 Likes

I’ll repost the winners list image etc tomorrow.

Last call for voting!

1 Like

Oh nice, I didn’t do too bad! This was fun. I’d love to do this again. Hopefully I’ll have some more art soon; life’s been a bit nuts.

Thanks to everyone who voted for me! Congrats, @Larur ! :heart:

2 Likes

Yaaay! Congratulations, everyone!
This was a fun little contest. I hope there will be more in the future :>

2 Likes

I’m surprised I ranked so high for a quick last-minute comic! Thanks for all the votes, I’m glad I figured out my entry in the end!

2 Likes

You’re such a humble little bastard. The moment I saw your comic I knew you’d be the most voted for hugboxish entree. It was so good. :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone for participating.

It was a close race for 8th place and final honorable mention so I decided to make a special acknowledgement for Turbine (that comes with no prize other then shame for making me eat that entry).

1 Like

number 5 that is surprisingly high , thanks for the votes

3 Likes

Your art is like a masterpiece half the time. Why are you surprised. lol. People can respect talent

2 Likes

thanks dan , my pice was made on a whim and barley fits the criteria for a bread fluffy . now you my friend where robed

3 Likes

Feel free to flip the voters the bird and hand your position and prize off to Dan if you’d like. :slight_smile:

1 Like