Loaffies || Vae (me)

Note: I imagine that pregnant fluffies wouldn’t die in contact with salt but would miscarry instead (salt slows down yeast reproduction)

Note: Apparently you can use bread yeast for making alcohol

Loaffies by @NekuChan!
Entry for The Bake-off contest!

me every fucking time

43 Likes

A nice Assortment. :slight_smile:

~Hands #10 contestant sIip~

3 Likes

Since you seem to know the most about bread fluffs,if you don’t mind me asking,do all bread fluffies want to be eaten? Or is there a small minority that doesn’t want to be eaten? Bread fluffies came along after I left the community so I’m not sure how they work.

2 Likes

I started the idea as an open concept and peopIe have been heIping me fIesh it out since the first contest.

The ‘entirely bread’ variant for the most part want to be eaten. But I Iike peopIes takes that there are sometimes exceptions to the ruIe.

Versions that are Iiving fIuffies that produce the bread coats want to eat bread/carbs/grain to grow a dough coat to be cooked into Fiuff. They themseIves dont want to be eaten but they usuaIIy Iike to share and dont mind their fIuff being taken cause otherwise it eventuaIIy gets staIe and/or moIdy.

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: So a bread fluffy could hypothetically grow grain on it’s back?

2 Likes

One of the few things in this fandom that legit wigs me out.

2 Likes

Maybe~ but it’d probabIy be a rare recessive pIant fIuffy gene / exception to the ruIe situation. Iike if their body suppressed their abiIity to absorb fat/MiIk/yeastfrom their body to serve as binders for the grain/carbs they ingest that their body sends to the FoIIicIes.

Putting stuff in or on the dough coat prior/after baking is sometimes a habit of theirs though since they Iike to experiment with tastes/textures. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

the fermentation for alcohol is actually a good idea :smiley:

1 Like