The 2nd Great Breadfluffy Bakeoff - Ended

Prizes!

(if someone does not want their prize their winnings will be split. )

October division / CanceIIed due to Iack of entries.

November division
1st place - 60$ paypal
2nd place - 50$ paypal
3rd place - 40$ paypal

+5 Honorable mentions from between both divisions that will be choosen after November closing. For these I am willing to pay for art commissions up to 30$, it doesn’t have to be fluffies but I was looking to support community artists as a thanks for the entertainment.

National homemade bread day, im going for a county fair vibe and I want to see how people will play with this ; I will also allow entries for carb based dishes that could conceivably be made from bread fluffy fluff since I want to imagine all the various tastes / see or read the visuals you come up with. :). Deadline November 17th.

Entries accepted till the deadline, if you think you’ll be cutting it close pm us so we can delay voting.

Here’s last years thread for anyone who wasn’t around for the contest then to help them understand the concept.

Contestant showcase:

(Charitable entry) Contestant #1 - GalwithPastels - Baking For The Fair ( Gal-with-Pastels) - #4 by Lothmar

Contestant #2 - DisastrousApricot - Evolution of a Fluffy Calzone (by DA)

Contestant #3 - GreaverBIade - Fluffle Cakes (The 2nd Great Breadfluffy Bakeoff Entry) (By: GreaverBlade)

Contestant #4 - Iarur - BreadFluffies part2! (By Larur)
BeadFluffy Fates (By Larur)

Contestant #5 - Infrared Turbine - Bread fluffies gone wrong (InfraredTurbine)

Contestant #6 - MidnightPapa - I don't need instructions! (The 2nd Great Breadfluffy Bakeoff entry) [By MidnightPapa]

(Charitable entry) Contestant #7 - SireHeartwarming - Breadfluffy Žemľovka/Scheiterhaufen [ CoronaryHeatingProcedure ]

Contestant #8 - Father_Dan_the_Man - Baguette Fluffy (father_dan_the_man)

Contestant 9 - Innshiprion - Fluffyton (The 2nd Great Breadfluffy Bakeoff Entry)——-History,scripts & Art by Inshi

Contestant #10 - Virga - Loaffies || Vae (me)

Contestant #11 - Squeaky friend - Sketti Bread (Artist: SqueakyFriend)

Contestant #12 - Ripoffmcgee - the fluffy bread horror they did not want you to see

Contestant #13 - GaIwithPasteIs - Dough fluffy ( Gal-With-Pastels)

How should I allocate the prize money from the October division since it didn’t take off?

• Higher Ribbon prizes
  • More honorable mention prizes
  • Split it and make both ribbons and honorable mentions higher.
  • keep for yourself you dummy
0 voters
8 Likes

WeIcome aboard Midnight Papa.

…Im honestIy surprised the poIIs is this cIose.

1 Like

Yay! I’m sad I missed the first one, but it looks like the October pot will get split up into this one.
Hopefully that gives more people a reason to enter ;D

1 Like

Six more days until the deadline. :slight_smile:

1 Like

:bread: :croissant: :baguette_bread: :flatbread: :pretzel: :bagel: :waffle: :pancakes: :bread: :croissant: :baguette_bread: :flatbread: :pretzel: :bagel: :waffle: :pancakes:

I am overjoyed about the fact that I get to be a part of this,
it´s my first time participating in a contest on this site after all.
The entries look great so far! Keep it up!

:bread: :croissant: :baguette_bread: :flatbread: :pretzel: :bagel: :waffle: :pancakes: :bread: :croissant: :baguette_bread: :flatbread: :pretzel: :bagel: :waffle: :pancakes:

2 Likes

WeIcome aboard Sire Heartwarming. :slight_smile:

Happy you’re Enjoying yourseIF.

Oh shit, I just found out about this contest, I hope I can submit something decent, I’d like to win something in my life xD

1 Like

I have 3 days to make something I had on mind

1 Like

I got you fam. ~Hands slip with the number 8 on it~ Welcome aboard.

2 Likes

Judging begins tomorrow, last day for submissions unless you contact me in advance and let me know you’ll be done by saturday/sunday at latest.

My request might sound unfair but I could do a re-upload on the 18th, I didn’t have time to give it a decent coloring and for work reasons I can’t do it today.

1 Like

Go right ahead, I have at least one other late entry so i’ll just delay voting/wrap up. Might help you clinch a ribbon. :wink:

1 Like

i have finally created this monstrosity

suprisingly all it took was a mental breakdown and my art app not working lmfao

1 Like

Fate works in mysterious ways.

So, can I post mine tomorrow too?
I have mine in flat colors as well

1 Like

Yeah got a few other Iast minute requests so I’II deIay judging tiII the weekend. So easiIy another 36-48 hours.

A bit glad there’s an extension, since I wasn’t sure what time the deadline was. Either way, I made a Last-minute entry!

1 Like

And there you are. ~hand them #11 tag~

Voting starts this weekend once I get the last of the last of the extension requests in. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome aboard @ripoffMcgee ~hands #12 slip~

time for me to lose unceremoniously

1 Like