Fluffyton (The 2nd Great Breadfluffy Bakeoff Entry)——-History,scripts & Art by Inshi

Here’s my entry for @Lothmar ’s 2022 Great Breadfluffy Bake-Off! contest, it’s about a dessert from my native country, I wish I could have given you more details but I didn’t have much time, I hope you like the idea
ps: if someone can give you a better translation, do not hesitate to propose it and I will change it

English version

Español version

Do you have something in mind? Commissions are always open, just send me a MP contact and prices

120 Likes

This is very cool. Or hot? Man, I’m never sure when it comes to bread fluffies.

2 Likes

innshiprion work is the best stuff for fluffies as food is so amazing!

1 Like

Oooh, panettone should be in the series here soon… :9

4 Likes

Love this! I always found it weird how they want to be eaten, but it makes sense lol.

2 Likes

I mean, if my food was going to talk I’d really rather it be excited to be eaten than for it to cry and plead not to be eaten.

8 Likes

This was cute then I read ‘aged’ and looked up at the tags. xD

Very much enjoyed. I half expected them to vacuum seal themselves by breathing out the air in the container. ~chuckle~

Welcome aboard Contestant #9

This piece reminded me of the cheese vaults. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Douglas Adams took that into account with the Restaurant at the End of the Universe.

I bought this purely cuz I remembered this post and decided to try some :laughing:

3 Likes

those are so good

1 Like

I just ate it and my taste buds jizzed

Does it count as a hugbox ending when they do eventually get eaten, since that’s what they wanted?

2 Likes

I too love my bread crying…and depressed

yum?