BeadFluffy Fates (By Larur)

Welp, there’s another entry for the @Lothmar 's contest
Dunno if it will be able to get into the poll

My idea was making a comic about 2 breadfluffies, one wants to fullfil their fate, but the other one wants to live like a normal fluffy.
Anyway you should remember some fluffies don’t get happy endings.

Hope you like it C:

109 Likes

A group of fluffies devouring one of their own but it not being due to malice makes it so much sweeter.
Love it!

11 Likes

Me encantó el fluffy con dudas existenciales, jajaja no había pensado que Los fluffypanes aceptaban su destino siempre y cuando sea un humano que se los coma 10/10

3 Likes

Agreed. The innocence/ignorance is something I like. I think it’s harder to write myself, so it’s great when it’s done well.

6 Likes

Yep, that’s kinda sweet

I really like to think fluffys arent bad, but they usually do bad things

6 Likes

Sí, juguetear un poquito con este concepto siempre hace que salgan cosas un tanto peculiares

What a wonderfuI note to begin voting on. :slight_smile:

So many notes to enjoy as I read through this.

~chefs kiss~ WeII done.

2 Likes

I love how you do their faces, it’s somewhere between I want to punch this thing as hard as I can and adorable

3 Likes

Sad was expecting the “good” bread fluff would be fine be consume by others but it have its own “only” allow humans to consume him and noone else

Nice and sad fate for both.

3 Likes

Two miserable twists of fluffies’ existence for the price of one, what a treat!

3 Likes

Im not usually big on different fluffy types, outside the big 3, but i love all of your breadfluffs. I wanna eat them in real life, they look tasty.

3 Likes

Hahahaha stupid idiots.