the abandon enlarge page 1 (Ms_Random)

what shale be oreo fate, will he ever find his home or will he fall over and die. who shale he meet on his way to find his home. . .

page 2

17 Likes

He’s probably going to be eaten by a homeless man.

2 Likes

…Interesting vehic1e. Thught it was a trai1er behind the actua1 vehic1e at first. xD
Wonder if Oreo wi11 be smart enough to carry around his o1d co11ar?

Im hoping for a 'Run forsest, run!" I err mean Oreo, scene. Braces breaking off as they hobb1e run and they become the fastest f1uffy in the herd. :slight_smile:

Probab1y fucked by them too, waste not want not aftera11.

if the braxes break off, they got down and won’t be-able to run

1 Like

Yeah by norma1 cannon sure. But as I said, it’s just a hope. No one expected forest to be ab1e to run at that point either but he cou1d and he didn’t stop running. :slight_smile:

~sigh~ now that actors a pedophie. :frowning: (tom hanks, not the one who p1ayed young forest)

1 Like

I had a weird shower thought this morning.

What if the enlarges could actually move around just fine, they were simply ‘conditioned’ to believe they cant. Like elephants and stake poles. As an adult they could easily pull it out of the ground, but because they were conditioned young they never think to try and always just assume they cant move.

ie - they’re mildly hobbled so they think they cant move on their own as foals, then the braces are introduced and suddenly they can walk. Then they’re told they need them to walk and their legs heal up etc but the braces remain to restrain them from running/fighting etc full out as a safety precaution.

@Ms_Random

aw very clever thinking there however
the end of mircro enlarger part 2 counteract at
link

1 Like

True but as entities beyond the fourth wall, whose to say that any story is always in the same dimension/cannon until it’s confirmed by the author / story itself? /SarcasmEnd

Yeah I remembered that. Just a thought on a potential alternate headcannon / random internet rumor someone spreads so that people torment enlarges trying to ‘free them’. xD

Regardless looking forward to this. :slight_smile:

yes well, it really up to you what causes the enlarge “weggie” problems. so who is to say that it’s to restrain some of them.

1 Like

~adds to list of stories he might write after assuming this is permission to load randoms species baby into my personal headcannon and fire it at a canvas~ Noted.

oh feel free to write about enlarges if you wish to, all i ask if i get a mention or a link.

1 Like