The Abuser Cabal

Bro abuser anime club sounds like the shit.

Where is that abusement leauge picture ?

And the community project, mine anyway is open to abuse.
I don’t care what happens to the fluffies as long as the stories get continued

Not trying to commit to a big community project. Just trying to wrangle up some bois and girls for an abuse renaissance without necessarily being constrained by the vision of others.

Fair enough.
I’m always game for some abuse.

23 posts in and we have one cohort. Nice.

I mean Gluestick does need to get that peg leg fitted Gluestick V2.3 Nu Mowe Huwties (AMDk7)

You’re the only one who can sort that one out.

I have ideas, they involve a broken broom stick and lots of fluffy hurties.

Go get him champ.

1 Like

If DIO were to get in on this, how many Fluffies could get he get with his suspended knives trick during Za Warudo time stop? :thinking_jellen:

A bunch. Some would be too stupid to realize time stopped and continue as normal.

1 Like

Just before realizing the sheer, agonizing pain of having a large knife stabbed through your face, or side of your torso. God forbid having some launched up their asses.

Would be quite a damn sight to see.

Edit: Also, watching the ones running away having their leggies swiped out from under them by the blade.

Make it, if you’d like to get in on this anime club.

I honestly half way want to write a one-shot of it.

tbf I don’t see boxes as divisive lines that shouldn’t be crossed. but rather as elements that should be a part of a well crafted narrative.
Sadbox, Hugbox, Abuse ect…these are just tools for creating, not shadowy clubs we should defend tooth and nail against the other clubs.

H83r has a point though. There has been a dip in the more brutal content. And if people don’t care that it’s down, that’s fine. No one is telling you what to like or dislike. In his jovial way, H83r is simply going for a call to action to see more of the content he enjoys.
In the same way that someone who enjoys the cuter stuff might question if less of it were being created, he’s simply concerned about the part of the fandom he enjoys the most.

4 Likes

I’ll read it.

1 Like

I honestly don’t care either bud.

I just like poking the hive to see what happens as you know.

download

I got two commissioned comics dropping at the end of the month. You’ll probably appreciate what I thought up.

Schweet.

you will draw fluffy oc’s and adoptables only
and you will be happy

3 Likes