The Admins (by Ms_Random)

Admin # 1 aka Adem, was born under the care of the “Machine” which came from outer space. he awakens to be faced with a herd of fluffies who made the vessel their room. he killed the smarty who screeched at him as the “Machine” had studied the fluffies that live inside, he then claimed his rights as the newest smartie must to the fear of the herd, for the next few years he went on to try to create more admins but found it to be of no use.

Admin # 2 aka Molly. was a five-year-old young girl who adem lure changing into a pink alicorn. he had done number of tests and soon found humans were more suitable for admins than fluffies, after turning her, he spent a few years controlling making her believe they were siblings. she part of the herd as second in charge. no stallion dares try to mate with her unless they face torcher by their Smarty

Admin # 13 aka Jackson, was a scientist who got too close to the vessel after the number of disappears alarmed him and a colleague of his, about finding both the herd and the “Machine” Adem killed the colleague after he mindless harmed a fluffy who he claims as his “speshuw fwend” he decided to turn Jackson where he now acts as the doctor and the one who study the “Machine” although Jackson had asked adem about him and the “Machine” he found out at, Adem had no knowledge of anything other than how to work the “Machine” (decided to add this in for jacks) his job before he became a fluffy was science engineers, he does have a general doctor for bio and medical science, but he always love building and machines which is why he wants to learn more about the “Machine”

Admin # 21 was a poopie mare from her herd which she escape from. she was starved when she wandered into the Vessel and slept near the “Machine” which turned on by accident. which cured her of her scars and fed her before turning her into an Admin. when the other found her. Adem was enraged. this was the only time a fluffy had become an admin, he attempted to force breed with her to breed new possible admins. must to his dismay. She had teleported away. now he is on the hunt to find her at all costs.

this is Random first day on her own, she been taught a whole lot but will she reminder it all

Random’s Story part 2 here
Jackson’s Story part 1 here

23 Likes

The very nature of their existence makes turning a five year old girl into a fluffy an incredibly questionable thing lol

Like I’m not alone in thinking that right?

8 Likes

So wait, is the 5-year-old girl an earthie or an alicorn? Text contradicts the image on that one.

Oh absolutely agreed. Good thing it specifies nobody dares to try and do anything untoward to her.

5 Likes

Any one else get animorphs vibes from this XD

Awesome stuff mainly for bringing that memory back

3 Likes

Even still lmao

2 Likes

OC donut steel territory. Looking forward to see what you do with it!

3 Likes

when the girl turns into a fluffy, it is in earthie form.

they were attendants but it ended up for the abuser. . . if humans turned into fluffies then effie toys for Adem’s herd. if fluffy. . . . paste. . . just paste

1 Like

OC donut steel territory? don’t know what at is

1 Like

“Original Character, Do not steal.” Its a joke term for really edgy character OCs generally made up by teenagers. Coldsteel the Hedgehog is the dictionary definition of one.

2 Likes

oooh, I knew about OC lol, but not the other thing. neat

OMG I’M SO DUMB, i read it out to myself and got it,

2 Likes

Be gentle.
This is a fine but delicate flower, best admired from afar.

1 Like

She turned herself into a fluffy. Funniest shit I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

“nothin personnel kid”

2 Likes
6 Likes

Wait until you see closed species… like one that is just a fluffy with a cybernetic helmet and legs(joke about Primagens as fluffy ponies).

:edit:
https://nitter.uni-sonia.com/pic/orig/media%2FF0RhPQ1XgAA6nOu.jpg Dafuq - is that a fluffy pony version? I said that as a jest and then saw this.

omg

let me rephase when I wrote, Adem turned into the pink alicorn to lure the kid to kidnap her

1 Like

Lots of sneaky gits in this setting!