The Adventures of Anusface (Pastry_Knight)

Anusface is a fluffy that had significant surgery to reverse their internal organs and some skeletal structures such that their entire muzzle and mouth and jaw are at the back and the butthole is at the front.

73 Likes

BEHOLD THE LATEST ADVANCEMENT IN FLUFFY SCIENCE!!!

10 Likes

Reminds me of a fluffy i did that was two rears attached

All the poop, none of nonsense

7 Likes

@Pastry_Knight if you’ll make series of these I’ll narrate them Ze Frank style

5 Likes

“We spent…how much learning how to do this?” “A lot but…” “But what? Why the HELL would we need to learn how to do this?” “Because we’ve already made back twice as much off the first few clients.” “Oh. Carry on then.”

8 Likes

A fluffy story-and-picture book about Anusface that you would use to warn fluffies not to be bad would sell extremely well, I think

5 Likes

Now… Give him sketties. ~sadistic grin~

With being able to see where they’re pooping without having to turn around etc, the fluffy now cant pretend they didn’t notice pooping either.

Admittidly, gettting the fluffy to ‘clean up’ their own poop via eating it has probably gotten harder with this operation…

5 Likes

I wonder how many underage people will lie about their age, come into this thread and form a core memory that will devolve into a fetish over the years…

incredibly_tired

6 Likes

don’t forget his best friend Pecker-head, the unicorn who had his horn replaced with his own dick and balls!

7 Likes

Ze Frank-style fluffy docus would be the best thing on the Internet.

2 Likes

And his dick replaced with his horn! Mares are in for quite a surprise.

2 Likes

The Legend of Anusface will keep foals in line for forevers to come.

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Do you think that god stays in heaven because he too fears what he’s created?

4 Likes

Don’t lie, Anusface. How can you be a good fluffy? Good fluffies don’t talk shit.

2 Likes

Reminds me of an old boss that i had. Looks just like him too.

2 Likes

I just realised something. Speaking requires breath, yeah?

Yeahhhhhh.

This guy reeks at both ends.

1 Like

Well they wouldn’t be able to taste it, so maybe it would be better

2 Likes