The Alicorn Sanctuary 1 [ by Milky ]

Oh thank you! I write these on my phone so sometimes I miss this stuff. I appreciate the help!

4 Likes

What about when an alicorn mare gives birth to ā€œnormalā€ type fluffy foals? It would be highly mentally damaging for them to be taken away! Maybe even causing a ā€œwan dieā€ loop in the mother

2 Likes

I see the character as doing whatever is less stressful for the alicorns, but would probably want to ā€˜trainā€™ them to want to give up these ā€˜badā€™ babies (while avoiding making them think they were bad parents).

So may let them keep them for a while, but remove the foal as soon as it uttered ā€˜munsterā€™ and use that to teach the mother why it was bad.

1 Like

They will get to raise them until they are talkie babies then the same level of testing goes on. If they end up being bad the mare will be told theyā€™re going to sketty land and preemptive measures wil be taken to ensure the mother never sees her litterpal /enfie pal children

2 Likes

Thereā€™s a few grammar and spelling errors, and several typos, but nothing too serious. Youā€™ll notice my stories often have a few typos too. Comes from not proofreading before I upload them.

1 Like

To be fair Iā€™m writing stories about tiny fat horses being mutilated so Iā€™m not super concerned with proof reading :joy_cat:

4 Likes

D ;

1 Like

Fair enough. lol

1 Like

surprised pikachu gasp

1 Like