The Anthro and Anthro Controversial Categories

Some of you may have noticed you have been added to the @Non-Fluffy group.
This group is for users who want to post or see anthro images and stories.
See the full post here

The #anthro categories are for images and written stories both.

Note that you will need to be
in both the @Non-Fluffy group and the @Controversial group in order to access #anthro:anthro-controversial

We are currently moving all previous posts to their appropriate places, but if you want to help us do this job more quickly, you can now move your posts to their appropriate places.

Thank you for your assistance and patience

10 Likes

Also, thank you so much to @Guodzilla for our @Non-Fluffy group icon.
Bluebell makes an excellent Bond Girl.

2 Likes

Note to everyone interested:
There is also a non-silhouette, colored, “B” version which will be posted openly soon. Thank you, and I hope you enjoy it!

3 Likes

I’m happy about this. I don’t wanna push anybody off the site or out of the way, but the, uh, anthro deal is a little different from the rest of what people look for in fluffy pony. It’s good to give it its own space to do its thing rather than feeling increasingly out of place.

4 Likes

This was a change that was a long time coming.
I have the utmost respect for our anthro creators, and I want them to have room here with us, but I also understand the opinions of people for whom this isn’t their cup of tea.
But making new categories is a pretty huge pain in the ass. We still need to move about 250 works to the new categories. Pretty labor intensive.

1 Like

Anyone that can draw humanoid characters without having to pull up a f2u base gets my thunderous applause

1 Like

Thanks for your hard work yeeting all the posts around, guys! :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi!
Can you help me out, how I can get into the Anthro and Controversial group. I tried to set something in my settings, but I found nothing, only got a massage, I have no permission to see these things.

How can I solve it?

https://fluffy-community.com/g
Find and join the groups you need here

1 Like

I found it! :slight_smile:

Danke schön!

1 Like

Is there just an “everything” group that I can be added too to avoid these tweeks on what i can and cannot see?

Not at this point.

2 Likes

Im looking for an entire genre of anthro abuse. Im talking furries, fluffies, scalies etc all those nasty pieces of shit. I hope we can all agree we want to abuse some anthros right?
=)