The Ballad of Chocolate Chip #4 (by Chocowate-Chippy)

Next >>

75 Likes

Bro you can’t just post this page and then leave us in suspense like this.
I demand to see maiming.

19 Likes

sorry man I’m all comfy cozy in bed now. I’ll try and make at least one more page tomorrow after work.

12 Likes

And all the poopies were put back into the poopie place.

3 Likes

… it seems like bestest has doomed them selfs

4 Likes

Complete nuggefication

4 Likes

i hope he gets derped and made ugly via shaved bald. From bestest to worstest dummeh.

Maybe put his turds on spaghetti too. He demanded the bestest spaghetti, now he gets the sketties bestest for him

2 Likes

Ooohhh… I can’t wait to see bestest get fucked up!!

Nugget ing or lobotomy is to good for the little shit , if your in need of some brutal ideas , in no real order

Cut off his horn

He can keep his legs but grab some very long nails and shove then as deep down as you can dead center of the hooves , if they go thro or hit bones or joints ever better

Still another nail in his balls , then twist them a few times then with a stapler staple the twisted tubes permanently contorted, or alternatively inject a mix of lemon juice/ hot sauce/ itching powder straight into his balls

His little dick …either just chop it up slowly a small piece every 30 mins , or even more brutal with a knife peel his dick like a banana

With a peeler carefully flay his top most layer of skin all off , he will survive and heal but his fluff will be permanently gone , a nice coat for brown

Just a few ideas

2 Likes

no more weggies privileges?

I see we will be having fat fuck meatballs in the sketti.

Seems like Roland is speed running the bestest baby to insufferable smarty pipeline in record time.
May his upcoming torment be legendary.

He JUST got clean, you stupid, blubber-filled jerkwad! Stop crapping where you’re not supposed to, and stop picking on your betters!

turn him into a litter pal/effie toy for the little nugget. get what he derived

2 Likes

Smash him! Crush him! Skin him alive!