The Bet by wasp

It was August 1st, and the summer holidays were passing fast. Two friends, Ryan and Xavier are sitting by a river on a sweltering day, scrolling through social media, when all of a sudden, two foals, one with a look of confidence and one with a look of slight nervousness approach them.

“DUMMEH HOOMINS! BABBEHS NEE NUMMIES! GIB NAO!” squeaked the white foal, who had a horn and dark blue mane.

The other foal, a pink pegasus with an orange mane, asked in a small voice “nice mistahs…babbehs hungwy an meanie doggie munstah gib mummah fowebah sweepies…be nyu daddeh?”

Xavier smirked at the foals and turned to Ryan

“Wanna make a bet?” He asked.

“Sure.” Replied Ryan.

“Let’s put them on those big sticks and race them down the river. Whoever’s stays on the longest gets £5.” Said Xavier.

“Ok then, dibs on the white one” Replied Ryan while the white foal made more demands for nummies.

The boys picked up the two large sticks and Ryan told the foals

“We’re gonna give you lots of nummies, but we wanna play a little game first” informs Ryan.

The pink foals eyes lit up and it joyfully squealed “BABBEH WUB GAMESIE! WUB NYU DADDEHS!”

Meanwhile the white foal said “NU! NU GAMESIES! BABBEHS NEE NUMMIES NAO, JOO DUMMEHS!”

Ryan scooped up the white foal while Xavier scooped up the pink. They then climbed down some stairs that went right down the river. The white was still demanding food and calling them dummies but the pink seemed a bit confused, not in a bad way though.

“Ooooooo! Wha dis gamesie? Wub good upsies!” chirped the pink foal happily.

The boys slowly lowered their hands into the water till they were fully under but the sticks were still floating. The smarty began to panic.

“DUN WIKE BAD WAWA! AM GOOD BABBEH! SMAWTY SOWWY!” pleaded the white foal with its eyes forming tears.

With a light push, the foals were off. The pink one make scaredy poopies in shock and it’s legs dipped into the water, forcing it to cling on to the side of the stick, it’s head bobbing up and down.

“NUUUUUUUUUU! NU WIKE DIS GAME! SCAWY! SABE BABBEH! NU WAN BE IN BAD WAWA! WINGIES FWY WAY FWOM MEANIE WAWA!” cried the pink while flapping its wings.

Meanwhile, the smarty was in hysterics.

“SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! SABE BESTES BABBEH! SABE BESTES WIDDLE BABBEH! NICE MISTAHS HEWP!” screamed the smarty while thrashing it’s tiny body about on the stick, causing the stick to turn upside down.

Once the stick turned upside down, the smarties hooves could be seen clinging on for a few seconds but quickly slipped off, sending it down to the cold floor of the river as three small bubbles penetrated the surface, the smarties last breath.

Meanwhile, the pink was still clinging on the stick while screaming for the “nice mistahs”

“NYU DADDEHS! SABE BABBEH! SABE PWECIOUS WIDDLE BABBEH! NU WIKE DIS GAME, TU SCAWY! AM ONWY WIDDLE BABBEH!”

At that moment, a duck swam over to the foal.

“DUCKY! DUCKY SABE BABBEH!” pleads the foal, reaching out and hugging the ducks neck.

With a snap, the foals head was crushed in the beak of the duck, as it’s headless corpse slumped off the stick. The duck munched for a bit but decided it didn’t like the foal head, and spat it out with a complimentary “QUACK!”

“HAH! THAT £5 IS MINE RYAN!” shouted Xavier triumphantly.

“Yeah yeah, here you go.” replied Ryan nonchalantly.

With the game done, the boys went back to scrolling on their phone, taking in the sun.

30 Likes

I know this story is kinda short it’s just and idea I had while writing a longer one and I didn’t wanna abandon it so I put it here

3 Likes

The spirit of @Carniviousduck is still with us.

8 Likes

Who is that?

1 Like

An artist that left the site a couple months ( ? ) ago. If you like abuse and occasionally cute ducks check them out.

2 Likes

Will do

1 Like

british? gross

1 Like

Ok

Right listen here my dad owns a crane company and he will literally cut your face into 5 pieces

does your name stand for white anglo saxon protestant haha just kidding but for real man i gotta know you should change your name to british crane haha just kidding wasp is good but does it stand for white anglo saxon protestand i gotta know

1 Like

it stand for Wolloby Antiseptic Sausage Presser

1 Like

that what

That poor abused River. It did nothing wrong but you decided it needs to be shitted upon by some fluffies.

3 Likes

I love the bait and switch with the dichotomy of the two “nice” and “mean” foals. Tricking us into thinking this is going to be “justified” abuse for the white foal and hugs for the pink, when in the end it’s abuse for both. I love it!

2 Likes

Now listen here you little shit, great Britain is…great!! Says so in the name!

2 Likes

cant relate im scottish

1 Like

I hate justified abuse, why waste time trying to make up something to make the abuse “reasonable” just give in and stomp the brown alicorn into the concrete bro!

2 Likes

god save the queen

CHEWSDAY INNIT

it’s monday

1 Like