The Bitch (Super Weaner)

Fuck this is a cool theme. The woman is only being so abusive cause of her own past trauma. But the mother was letting her foals shit wherever they wanted on her lawn, and the flower she’s bringing to them as nummies in the first panel is presumably one of many that she ripped up from the garden the woman spent time making.

So, justified abuse? The mummah fluffy might be good to her foals but doesn’t give a shit if it comes at the expense of someone’s carefully made lawn and garden.

2 Likes

Definitely stands to reason she mauls fluffies who weren’t doing much wrong cause she was beaten as a kid.
Good worldbuilding touch

1 Like

Awwww should have killed them a lot slower while watching the mammeh panic and beg longer but hay to each her own

Glad to see I’m not the only one using Fluffies as a healthy outlet for dealing with abuse as a child.

sometimes evil has reasons, perfect fot this scenario

Thank, much appreciated.

It was out of place.

1 Like

now i starting to understand why she is a bitch

Well, she didn’t ask for permission for using the garden. So it’s her own fault her foals are death.

I hate the “Karen” meme. One of my best friends is named Karen and she’s the sweetest person I know.

Then she’s an exception.

1 Like

Based on what statistics? Having the name Karen doesn’t make one anymore likely to be a bitch than people with other names.

Why are you getting triggered over a meme?

1 Like

I’m not. I’m just tired of seeing it everywhere. It needs to die.

Eliza pancakes?

5 Likes

The circumstances in the first panel look a little…
Familiar…
Just kidding hahaha
Unless??
No I’m only playing.

Unlessssss

1 Like

I thought the same thing

2 Likes

Hey does your name stand for white anglo saxon protestant haha just kidding but seriously man its been 2 minutes i gotta know

1 Like

What?

2 Likes

Don’t ask.

(BTW walrus)

2 Likes

I have bowell incontinence