the Booru [by fucking, who guessed it? Me, Biorb_McBiorb]

HOLY FUCK HOW AM I JUST NOW FINDING OUT ABOUT THIS.

all the amazing art im seeing in the Waybackmachine!

no way in hell to get it back up? right?

11 Likes

A lot of people from the booru days have left the community, and I think there’s a rule against reuploading stuff from those artists.

9 Likes

That’s not entirely correct. The community respects the DNP list from the Booru because Virgil is a gentleman, even if some people never actually requested to be in the list.

8 Likes

This dude put his name in the title for a community post
fe83e82cf36b2b9eaf89a4c2cda3fc83~2

7 Likes

Dog ive been told about putting a name in a title so many tiems now. Ijust figured it was common to put that shit on everything

7 Likes

The owl and the stone have gotten mfs jumpy.

9 Likes

I know. I downloaded tons of Wetfluff’s stuff from the booru, and I’m still uncertain whether I can post it here. Gingerfig, I know (s)he’s DNP.

However, McGonagall, ShaferAraks and others are acceptable.

6 Likes

You have NO idea

2 Likes

I said “I think”. I’m not afraid to admit when I’m wrong. Point is, there’s a reason that a bunch of stuff from the booru isn’t here.

2 Likes

Which is a shame, because I’d like to thank them for indirectly bringing me here. My attempt to homage ginger_fig’s works was a failure, though.

4 Likes

Indeed. I’ve been a fan of GF’s work as well; also Santanon and Mwike.

3 Likes

For me it’s more GF’s art style that I like. I wasn’t really a fan of the Fluffycide thing, but by now, I think that goes without saying.

3 Likes

Same here. GF’s fluffies were simultaneously pathetic and annoying as hell. That’s why it appeals to me: guilt-free abuse!

3 Likes

Yes, ever seen spoosh ? Dude was a genius with Microsoft paint!!

If I ever leave this community some day, I’ll make sure that my work be around forever xD

5 Likes

Sadly no

1 Like

Wasn’t there a Mega archive of a good chunk of the booru’s content?

1 Like

IS THERE?!

Took me a bit to find the link…

4 Likes

i could kiss you, you fuck

Sploosh is literally one of my favorite artist, it SUCKS he left before i joined!

2 Likes