The bottle monster attacks! (by: artist-kun)

68 Likes

Lmfaooooooo

8 Likes

As expexted would dash in as long as it got what it wants, well now its stuck and ready to die due to lost of air.:man_facepalming::clap:

5 Likes

Do you think she’ll try to pull the foal out, or just give up and find a stallion to knock her up again?

5 Likes

question: do they still selling milk on glass bottle? becouse from where i come they stop using it and change it with cardboard box, plastic bottles and even bags (mostly the bags of milk is what i buy mostly).

but yeah, it’s kinda funny that fluffy doesn’t even understand what’s alive and what isn’t.

3 Likes

Fluffies begging inanimate objects (and their own bodyparts) to be nice has always been top-notch fluffy childishness. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

6 Likes

I read that as “Big BUTT of Milk” because I’m immature.

Poor stoopid babbeh. Poor stoopid mamah

2 Likes

Oh. Canada.

1 Like

Ahhh, the stupidity of fluffies. Ever refreshing.?

No worries, I see it too.

its true. i live here. thats actually how milk is sold in this country. and up here its called homo milk. im not fuckin with u

1 Like

I’m assuming that’s short for homogenised…

What as stupid mother, they can’t hold her foal safe and she is to stupid to know that a bottle is a object and isn’t a living creature. Better her foal does otherwise there gonna be more idiot fluffy live their.