I need to know what happens next!

Will they all die?
Please tell me they all die!

3 Likes

I remember that what continues is.
The brown was saved and had his family.
swimming finds other explorers with stones in hand
the brown already knew what would happen
there ends, the author did not get to upload the last part, because after a few days they knocked down fluffy’s page T-T

1 Like

4 Likes

God i freaking love you’re art style

1 Like

Really hope the rest of this story gets recovered someday, however unlikely that may be because this is a really interesting display of wild bowl fluffies.

1 Like

They’re drawn in just the right way to make you hate them so much, it’s all the more awesome to watch them suffer.

If there was more of this I hope @gr1m_1 shares it with us someday.

1 Like

Oh fucking well. Just more fluffies to torture and experiment with.

1 Like

It always fun to watch them drown.

Man… why does this blue fluffy reminds me of this fluffy here!

From what I understand this was the precursor to what we see here in this comic, with the original just being an extra poofy fluffy with a bowl-shaped depression on its belly to hide foals.

1 Like

I still actually find that to be interesting feature of the blue fluffy can do. Float on it back. Wasn’t most fluffy hate water and can’t swim or something? But this one can float and swim with it tail, correct? That actually fuckin cool, and rare.

1 Like

In my headcanon fluffys are possible like this after 10 years of the release of the fluffys and these mixed with aquatic fluffys and although surely aberrations were born such as fluffys with fins but that can only breathe air. Some litters could also give birth to fluffys able to swim even in a strange genetic game develop that ability to float making it possible to see creatures like this in the wild all beautiful strange and studyable

I was thinking the same in regards to a similar comic with the two in the toilet with tge cigarette ash. I mean I thought it was gonna kick the embers off instead of you know… eating them.

I’ve missed this one. I looked for a good while for it again, but felt like it was a long lost comic. Love it!

OIP
bowl filled with rocks

1 Like