The Bowl Fluffies Comic! Story by [Unknown] Art by gr1m_1

Another one~ Featuring the rare bowl fluffy! I forgot the author’s name :[ also the rest of the story was lost in fluffybooru PM’s (if you know/are the author msg me and I’ll credit you ofc!)
Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

221 Likes

my favorite! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

13 Likes

lol I never noticed the brown foal suckling milkies without giving much of a damn for whatever the others are doing.

12 Likes

28 Likes

Do you mean Green?

1 Like

Now that you’ve brought that to my attention I realize they both suck for their lives.

2 Likes

I just realized that best baby’s eyes change color between page 2 and 3.

2 Likes

Noice I never even caught that until now! They have such similar colours that’s why :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I love how in the last panel the dude is in the background taking notes lol

3 Likes

yee the bowls filled with rocks

2 Likes

God. I love it when fluffies are stupid enough to think eating inanimate objects is a good idea. The real question is, do I like it because it’s funny or because I like vore? Or…both?? Regardless, this is one of my all time favorite comics. The other being the comic about a foal stuck in an Easter egg

5 Likes

Love this too

2 Likes

Your art just… Is so good that every fluffy you draw i wish i could just kick it.

3 Likes

Omg the besest babe is fing dumb i LOVE IT

2 Likes

“Bowl Fluffy”, i wonder if you could also use them as a bowl for cereal and milk.

2 Likes

If you want hair in your cereals, sure.

1 Like

I’m amazed on how well you drew the backgrounds

Ah yes
Seeing the pain in the bestest babbehs eyes
(I think it’s the bestest babbeh cause it’s more developed then the other foals)

1 Like

Hahahaha always fun when the stupid mother lose her “besteh babbeh” because they become mostly stupid smarty’s. Better that fluffies gonna die, they are spoiled and useless.

2 Likes

Yeah I think he is a little bit older as the other, or he grew better up with more milk and attention. But also that foal is more a spoiled shit rat. Because the mother let the foal think it’s smarter and better, but in reality it’s a dumb shit rat.

4 Likes