The Brave Little Stallion Epilogue(FluffyChimera

He didn’t know how long he’d been screaming, so caught up in the sheer terror of the sight before him he’d completely forgotten that he could have easily run away. The monster slowly shambled over to the screeching fluffy as he clumsily stumbled, falling over onto his back in his panic.

Before long the broken and twisted fluffy crawled over him, the weight of it’s limbs pinning him down. His little legs kicked and flailed with all their might. A hoof connected to the monster fluffy’s nose, causing it to bleed, but it did not deter the creature from advancing. It’s guttural words were nonsense to his ears, he couldn’t register a single thing it said to him.

“Nyu Fwen… Nyu Fwen… Nyu Fwen… Wub… Hug…”

Before he to continue kicking or squirming, the monster’s heavier body went limp on top of his. He struggled to breathe, he couldn’t move. All he could do was scream.

The brave little stallion screamed long into the night. It was as if fear had possessed him, trapping him in his frozen body and screaming was the only thing he could do as an action. The monster’s ‘hug’ kept him trapped in place, even as he screamed incessantly next to it’s ear. He cried for his old mummah, begged for his Nyu Mummah to save him, shrieked his desires to be back at the fluffmart with his siblings and old fwens.

His brave little lungs bellowed out air with every breath, yet his screams grew quieter with ever hour that passed. Eventually, his voice could only emit the wheezing hiss of air, even his desperate attempts to peep like a little scaredy baby didn’t make much sound anymore. He’d completely fried his vocal chords.

The monster, on the other hand, had been nearly silent the whole time.

The stallion’s mind prickled with a faint tinge of curiosity. Maybe it was dead? Maybe his screams made it go forever sleepies? Oh, how brave he would be if he really did manage to kill the monster. His Nyu Mummah would be so proud!

Trembling, he dared to look over.

His breathing quickened, he attempted to scream. He couldn’t.

The monster simply stared at him, breathing a slow, wheezing gurgle of air. Tears were threatening to fall from it’s remaining eye. It knows he’s terrified. It knows it’s hugs and love won’t help. It knows he’s become ‘broken’.

Footsteps could be heard from above, a dim light flicks on from the stairs leading down into the basement. His Nyu Mummah has come back, yawning as she rubs the sleep from her eyes.

“There you are! I thought I told you not to go in the basement!” She scolded, looking down at the now traumatized stallion. Her expression softens when she sees the poor attempt at a fluffpile the two fluffies were in. “Aww, poor thing, your nightlight’s gone out! Is that why you came down here? To give my sweet Birdie hugs and company in the dark? You really are the bravest fluffy ever!”

His own words mock him and he knows it.

She smiles so softly as she scoops the little stallion up, mentally noting the blood and piss staining his fur. He tries to cry and scream to to that he’s in horrible danger and that she needs to save him, but all that comes out is pitiful wheezing and croaked attempts to peep.

“Oh no, sounds like you’ve totally fried your vocal chords! Did you sing for Birdie all night? Such a brave little savior, guarding your new friend so well! Don’t you worry, I’ll fix you up Better than New.” She assure him as she brings him back upstairs, into the dark.

He doesn’t know why she’s calling him brave. He doesn’t feel brave at all. He feels so scared, terrified! He never wants to see that monster ever again! But he can’t tell her, no matter how hard he tries. He can hardly even peep, much less speak. All he can do is soak in the warmth of her skin and listen to the soothing sounds of her heartbeat and humming tunes.

She brings him into a room, it doesn’t smell pretty. It’s too dark for him to see anything properly. The next thing he knows is that he’s being held away from her warm embrace as she turns on a lamp on a table and picks up a scary syringe full of glowing fluid. He struggles, shaking his head as he attempts to scream ‘No!’ He doesn’t want the scary pokey stick! He’s not broken! He’s a good fluffy!

“Now, now…” She coos, her eyes holding a malicious gleam in an otherwise nurturing expression. “A second’s pain gives way to pleasures only dreamed of…”

She injects him with the needle, the sharp, stinging pain leading to a searing, burning sensation under his skin. Then nothing. When he wakes up, he can’t move. His body aches something fierce, his head feels like it’s splitting open. There’s a tube connecting from him to a clear bag hanging from a hook nearby. His Nyu Mummah smiles and assures him that everything will be alright. He just needs to go back to sleep. Once he wakes up, she’ll give him a name!

He doesn’t know how long he’d been asleep, but it felt like forever. Even after healing from being ‘fixed’, he still couldn’t speak in anything louder than a strained whisper. His new Mummah told him not to worry though, that she still loved him and that no one would judge him for it. He feels grateful.

His Nyu Mummah picks him up, carrying him back to the basement. He feels a sense of dread as she brings him down the steps.

“Birdie! Your New Friend is feeling all better now!” She calls out, drawing attention to the monstrous pegasus hiding in it’s nest. She waits for the twisted creature to shuffle into view before setting the little stallion down on his hind legs.

He struggles to keep his balance, wings flapping slightly in an attempt to stay upright.

“Now, he’s a little weak in the legs, so he’ll need your help getting around, but I trust you’ll do whatever you can to help your brave little friend here.” Nyu Mummah explains as tears fall from his eyes.

“Say Hello to Angel!”

45 Likes

Wow what a nightmare

2 Likes

Wow, she should go into professional taxidermy!

2 Likes

a creator of chimeras

2 Likes

Where’s that originally from?
I can only remember the kiss me/Help me song

3 Likes

Man wtf was she trying to turn Birdie into??
She made Angel pretty well, was Birdie a first attempt? Was he supposed to look like a different creature?

Any chance you’ll do a prologue to expose what happened with Birdie?

4 Likes

So wait was Birdie a failed project? His injuries seem to be without any purpose while Angel’s of course looks completely intentional.

2 Likes

The two pics of the fluffy in his owner’s hands crying feels me with such joy in his suffering. Makes me want to help him and or watch him suffer more

2 Likes

Jerry Terry’s Kiss Me(Kill Me) song is exactly where I heard that from!
I’ve had it stuck in my head for days and it’s what helped inspire me to continue writing this epilogue!

3 Likes

For a minute there I thought this was gonna be a story about a fluffy with a sleep paralysis demon. I like this ending way more though.

2 Likes

There doesn’t always have to be a specific end goal for making monsters take form! Like any art, sometimes it’s just fun to see what shapes occur! Or sometimes you just make the best out of an accident…

Besides, who knows what’s in that syringe? All glowing eerily like something out of Re-Animator…

As for a prologue? I dunno! I haven’t really thought that far!

3 Likes