the bull fluff (by fluffyenthusiast)

made some changes based on the feedback on my last post, the headcanon is and will always be subject to change and open to feedback.

I present to you the totally originally named “bull fluff” also known as the “snowty fwuffy”, a brachysephalic breed with small, stout bodies, short legs, and an extremely pronounced “dewlap”, which is more prominent in stallions.

Bullfluffs where bred purely for cosmetic and convenience purposes, their fat bodies, thick dewlaps and short legs make them extra huggable and safer around small children and animals, they are highly valued amongst fluffy breeders and treated relatively well by other fluffies. (not counting smarties).

overall theyre just small huggable lads

bullfluffs are less likely to endure abuse from both humans and fluffies, infact, its their own bodies that will do them the most harm, being brachysephalic they have difficulty breathing, eating, and talking, along with painful spinal deformities and vision problems.

disclaimer: the text above may not be an 100% accurate reflection of the problems real brachysephalic animals face.

22 Likes

So, big pettable lads then.

Edit : wonder what a kitsune fluffy crossbreed of one of these, would like now all of a sudden right now.

4 Likes

Fuckin’ FLOOFY! Lemme pet it! It’s got such sweet eyes.

Too bad that they are like the French Bulldog of fluffies.

2 Likes

I have a bull fluffy to!!

2 Likes

So thick and fluffy! :heart: