The Christmas Fluffy (artist_jberg360)

Actually, the negative aspects should be abolished: consumerism, shallowness/superficiality, woke-ism, etc. I could go on and on, but you all get the idea.

2 Likes

Hell…December 24!
(I’m not an atheist; I just don’t like Christmas. Long story)

6 Likes

Christmas has become too commercial. It used to be about going around to rich people’s houses, drunk off your ass, and demanding refreshments under threat of raiding their house.

6 Likes

No worries
I also loathe Christmas

3 Likes

Any meaning behind your username?
I keep thinking of a comedy bit about Corn in Ireland. “Karn, no, we don’t have any karn.”

2 Likes

Testify!

1 Like

It’s from Breath of Fire I

I joined a LARP eons ago and due to some odd phenomenon, I became referred to as Karn far more often than my real name and it just stuck.

2 Likes

Loved it.

2 Likes

Lmao :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

YES !
These days christmas is nothing more then a consumer orientated orgy of greed.
Nothing more.
And its shoved down your god damn throat, you christmas whether you want too or not.l

2 Likes

What’s worse is if you want to celebrate a religious Christmas, you’re out of luck. You’ll have the PC police all over you like ugly on a football player, and forced to take it down immediately. Hanukkah or Ramadan? That’s perfectly fine.

2 Likes

Shit’s fucked that’s what it is.

I also loath all the false sentiment and fake cheer and those damn movies.
The only good christmas movie is Die hard !

2 Likes

Lol
Here’s my favorite Christmas song:

1 Like

Here is mine.

Cause it’s true.

1 Like

When has anyone ever?

1 Like

Ever what? Allowed religious Christmas? Not in a long, long time.
I mean, it’s either secular or nothing.

The moron box here is definitely the humans. Basic fluffy knowledge is they are claustrophobic.

2 Likes

Bullet sees a crying fluffy covered in shit and picks it up
Bullet: cool free snack

That’s the thing. It isn’t just a toy. It’s an animal. Kids play with puppies and kittens every day, but we understand that they are poor animals who don’t understand the world around them. The same applies to fluffies.

1 Like

That’s just your headcanon, though. In many fluffy canons fluffies are toys, and kids certainly mistreat their toys.

2 Likes