The Christmas Fluffy (artist_jberg360)

Last image from my back catalog and a favorite of mine. Couldn’t post until after Thanksgiving (#hold_the _line #war_on_christmas)

178 Likes

The war on Christmas will continue until it ceases it’s illegal occupation of November and open hostilities on Halloween.

43 Likes

Beautiful work as usual my dude.

4 Likes

“After Thanksgiving” Just barely. Still beautifully done. Horribly depressing. Just what I needed to sit in my consciousness right before I went to bed.

5 Likes

I kinda want to see the fluffy the day after, when it’s frozen to the ground.

9 Likes

Christmas should be exterminated anyway.

3 Likes

they shoulda have told the fluffy that the box was a temp space so it woudnt get that scared. I think the natural reaction to seeing an animal so scared and covered in urine and feces and asking for help is to go “wtf” to the parents for the cruel mishandling o.o’
i guess it’s the christmas lover in me speaking louder than the hugboxer in me in this situation lol

i’d be tempted in drawing a hugbox ending for this… but i already made Sugarplum which would be just rethreading old ground lol

8 Likes

The moronbox tag isn’t just for the fluffy in this one.

Dumb human:
Pet as a present
Leaving water in a tippable bowl next to a fluffy
Leaving a fluffy in a box when that is a common punishment
Leaving a lid on the box when fluffies don’t like the dark
Not leaving a fluffy a litterbox
Not introducing a fluffy to the house to know where their safe place is

22 Likes

yeah noticed that lol
honestly, that fluffy (if he survives the cold night) just dodged a bullet

7 Likes

A true Christmas classic

5 Likes

i-came-ghostbuster

6 Likes

Sowwy pooped his way out of a home.

6 Likes

Building that big fucking wall down the middle of November was bad enough, then they pretend it’s somehow a defensive structure. IT’S NOT DEFENSIVE IF YOU BULLDOZE ENTIRE DAYS OR WEEKS TO BUILD IT.

1 Like

Technically correct is, as we all know, the best kind of correct.

3 Likes

It’s a frickin’ toy, why would anyone bother with all that? Do you think parents made sure to have a litterbox available for the “Tickle Me Elmo” toy? Do Furbies need to be introduced to the house where they are going to live for awhile? (They do not, because they are already intimately familiar with your house. Best not to think about it.)

Being serious for a moment, though, considering how people treat animals IRL, its hardly shocking that they would abuse creatures that are legally toys. And while they may be morons, they are also humans. But I repeat myself.

4 Likes

And doing IT during sleep

1 Like

Seeing Christmas decorations pop up in the middle of October and hearing Mariah Carey’s “All I want for Christmas” in the first week of November has prompted me to keep my Halloween decorations as small means of protest!

9 Likes

This.

Alternatively if May can be the second Halloween.

2 Likes

Agreed
I should not see any Decorations for Christmas until December First

7 Likes

That’s nothing because we don’t have Halloween or Thanksgiving here in Germany we have Christmas shit at the beginning of October in the store’s and at the end of October we have Halloween deco at the same time.

3 Likes