The Community At Peace (H83R)

A few months ago this community was on the verge of falling apart, and at the time I was among the number that welcomed it. Patience had run out across the board for a myriad of reasons, and there was one conclusion that appeared valid over all else: the facets of fluffies could not share a single platform. Yet in the year 2023, on the cusp of spring… things are… fine.

Building off of what had been a joke earlier in the week, I wanted to show my appreciation for FC, as one of its staunchest detractors in the past. FC isn’t without its problems but it’s leagues above the furnace that it came crawling out of, and many bounds away from the subreddit when I joined the fray. Now, for the first time in the two and some change years that I have been a part of fluffy community, I feel actually confident in calling it a community.

Disregarding the special cases that insist on being special, the people here are accepting of each other, regardless of what kind of fluffy content they prefer. I did not want this sought after unity to pass us by unrecognized. If the community does destroy itself one more time, at least it will be recorded that March 2023 was a good month, and no one in the staff-senate was brutally stabbed to death.

There are some people who still mourn the loss of the Booru and yearn for the pillars of old and the work they did. I suppose they are free to cope as they wish, but from my vantage point, lamenting the past and letting the present slip on by is a waste. Here are ten members of the community who are seldom portrayed in fanart. Some are new, some have been with us for a while. They are our present, and if all keeps going well, the community’s future. They are worth honoring.

I encourage other creators to showcase our under-represented peers.

Appearances:

@CoronaryHeatingProcedure
@FederalChemical1728
@Watcher
@Wicked-Hearts
@Eded_ted
@father_dan_the_man
@Lothmar
@purplegem
@Fluffus
@BloodyBoots

32 Likes

What a sweet tribute with a wholesome story behind it :heart: I do miss the Booru sometimes,but FC is far and above what the Booru was. I love it here,and with the community we’ve all managed to scrape together.

5 Likes

Aw, you’re such a big old softie. This is adorable and they’re gonna love it!

As for the booru, honestly, this place is objectively better. The booru was just terrible to navigate, and it allowed for anon haters and trolls… This place is more like a big group of friends!

4 Likes

My favorite part is that I’m not in it!

2 Likes

Your butt remains unaccosted and your body remains uncrucified for the time being, friend.

2 Likes

Mkay

:bird:

2 Likes

Well now you’ve done it.

I’m so glad this website is still here and that everything got moved to this new site, when Fluffycommunity. com went down.

3 Likes

It’s objectively better because I had no idea how to fix anything.
@Ryou does know.

3 Likes

my heart feels
I’m the one who feels honoured to be apart of the community, thank you

Edit; I’m not crying, your crying

4 Likes

Lol I was genuinely surprised to see myself listed here. I feel very honored though to be included. :pleading_face:

2 Likes

yesss!! as someone who come from the reddit too, this place is wonderful!! happy we can all get along together!!

2 Likes

my fucken cheeks hurt from smiling, dude. i’m definitely one of those people who struggles to appreciate the present, and this is a wonderful, heartwarming, welcome kick in the pants.

im sure others can relate when i say it’s hard for me to see the effect i have on people or communities around me. thank you for reminding me that my presence matters. everyone’s presence matters, this community wouldn’t be what it is without all of us.

you know i had to do it to em

G A A A A A A A A A A A Y

((ps. it took me way too long to see the skull in the smoke dkxjjsjsjxkdb))

5 Likes

bullshit.

1 Like

And here’s your special cap!

I’m honored to be featured, thank you! I love this little community and I hope I can continue to make content for others to enjoy :purple_heart:

2 Likes

this was a very sweet surprise logging in today! i used to come across art of fluffies and for the longest time and i had no idea it was a community of people and in recent years i realized it had a name and have been lurking ever since! was never present for the booru however so im definitely a newbie and dont know as much as some but ive been having a good time and its been pleasant! thank you for the feature!

1 Like

Your fluffies! Zey are so chunkeee!

1 Like

I definitely appreciate the peace and quiet.
Fantastic art H8.

1 Like

Your role in pointing out the members to me can’t be understated. You’ve made their day just as much as I have!

2 Likes