The crime of Sensivity (Cmss by anonymous patron) (InfraredTurbine)

Well, that’s a way he’s dealing with "special foals

ps: sbs foal: Special baby syndrome *

For commissions, illustrations and so on, feel free to contact me!

117 Likes

Judge-“For the crime of being sensitive I sentence you to hanging!”

“Slams”

Lawyer fluffy-“sowwy fwend no cawn dwo”

Sensitive babbeh-“CHIRP CHIRP CHIRP!”

15 Likes

once a month? You inbreeding these things to get such a high SBS foal turn out? Not complaining mind you just wanna know if these things know they’re banging their sibs and cousins.

14 Likes

That’s a lot of autism.

(Don’t get mad. I’m autistic.)

7 Likes

Put them each one on a tire, hanging from the neck. If they lose equilibrium they die.

6 Likes

I hate sbs foals so much

8 Likes

“hold your horses” XD

Also gotta love how it’s a short-drop hanging and a not a more humane long-drop hanging. Extra suffering for the rejects. >:)

8 Likes

I’ve seen some headcanon say that lots of breeding and stressed mares are more likely to make sbs foals.

3 Likes

Its funny because SBS is, minus inability to talk, more like what Fluffies were intended to be.

Entirely innocent, no malice, no demands, obedient within its limited capacity. Its dependence simulates certain baby roleplay dolls or Tamagotchis.

8 Likes

I thought that was Josef for a moment there

Honestly this does sound like something he would do

7 Likes

They also usually have no teeth and can only subsist on milk.

2 Likes

This is just awful.

Instead you could have made an SBS foal flail and beaten their worthless mothers with it.

6 Likes

What a happy ending!

4 Likes

We all know what happens when kids toys eat solid food.

4 Likes

I’d have killed them by radiation poisoning. The thought of sensitive shitfucks melting away while still alive and feeling an incomprehensible amount of pain amuses me.

3 Likes

I would of went for the long game, maybe musical chairs but a reverse version, the SBS all dance when i put on some music cos there all derpy ass bois, once the music stops first one to stop dancing the floor below them opens, continue until none remain. :glee:

2 Likes

My niece had one for those dolls.

Yes, it ate her hair.

2 Likes

Get bent Lmao

I feel like a lawyer fluffy could get you the death penalty on a parking ticket.

5 Likes

Considering that “Nu agaen” Seems like that mare might be the problem.
Sensitive foals have a 99% chance of a bad ending.

6 Likes