The crime of Sensivity (Cmss by anonymous patron) (InfraredTurbine)

Theres a story i read that does exactly that… Frosting and Steve iirc and there was a smarty SBS foal called Tard and when the Dam tried to feed other foals the SBS foal went aggressive and inned her down to drink and gave her sorry poopies.

3 Likes

They’re fucking useless

Can you put up a link to that story

1 Like

Also, if this is all true, then I would recommend that everybody who hates sensitive babies to stay the hell away from certain mentally handicapped people cause they will run into the same problem.

1 Like

I agree btw

1 Like

No they won’t. Your logic is the same as the retards that think video games cause violence.

I’d go the other way, get them to do stuff and when they fail the noose gets tightened up and they slowly get pulled off the ground by a winch.

This is still top tier Holy moly

That was literally the comic i was thinking when i wrote that up, been liking no skettis stuff for a while, if grow quite a protective liking to frosting :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Wait that a comic? I was reading a twxt story

my bad i meant text, would love a comic adaptation tho :blush:

1 Like

Same… who’s art style do you imagine the story as? For me its LongFluffering

Long fluffering would be great! although i do have a soft spot for Inshis stuff :blush:

1 Like

Me too they do incredible stuff and i look forward to their patreon stuff eventually on here