The Current state of the hispanic Fandom by Z05

Translate:
NUUUUUU!
where is the abuse
why babbeh is’nt enfie babbeh
all fluffys will suffer
the rules say so

Venting a bit about the situation in the Hispanic fandom, as many followers have gotten stuck only on abusebox content, rejecting other boxes, especially hugbox, and in some cases, they’ve started very toxic criticisms towards the artists, causing many to withdraw. Thank you for your understanding. Best regards and have a happy weekend. Z05

47 Likes

89hx71

21 Likes

I have noticed the Spanish speaking community seems to love seeing babbehs getting their assholes resized several times over

17 Likes

they do, and they hate anthroflyffies because furry are disgusting

6 Likes

I am very slowly building a spreadsheet glossary that translates from English and spanish to the two forms of fluffspeak specifically bc there’s a lot of really great Spanish language stuff I think everyone would enjoy with a quick way to translate back and forth.

Bc round these parts we love a squishy hugbox. And by we I mean me, I want more adorable hugbox content

11 Likes

I really have to wonder where this idea of “the rules” came from. I know there were some booru posts but those seemed mostly tongue in cheek.

6 Likes

well its not all bad, then!

2 Likes

I love this widdwe babbeh

1 Like

Always remember to base your box preference according to who you are trolling

9 Likes

(post deleted by author)

is probably because one of the most popular fluffy comics in the hispanic fandom is McGonagall
405485433_661555096164056_5516425493345077181_n

it is like,the most important piece of lore for many hispanic fans,so they took smartys and foal raping as the norm

6 Likes

on one side i find many of this things to be incredibly funny

on the other side i agree with you,i mean larur is the favourite among hispanics for a reason
i blame narcos decapitation videos being incredibly easy to find so now they crave something more hardcore in fluffies(?

7 Likes

Fluffy narcos decapitation comics?

3 Likes

no
real narcos decapitation videos
you know,kinda easy to get them in latin america

3 Likes

THANK YOU!!! I can barely read fluffy English let alone fluffy Spanish

2 Likes

What happened here ? Since we matter?

1 Like

From what I’ve seen, there’s a wiki page with some basic wording and such to get to learn Fluffy speak.

1 Like

the hughbox themes are not enjoyable to a certain extent, I mean realistically many who are in this famdom will always look for something to vent about, and I don’t think there is a nationality for any tag

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s abuse being problem, it’s that foal rape is generally considered one of the most hardcore things in the community.

As for OPs qualms, I haven’t really seen it here. I will say the LATAM community on Reddit for fluffy shit are a bunch of animals. Everyone there is, they really seem to shine the brightest in that regard though.

4 Likes

The curious thing is that on the Hispanic side they relate the image of McGonagall as the user Osaka since he is the administrator of important groups like Larur, and he is also of great help for beginning artists.

3 Likes