no
real narcos decapitation videos
you know,kinda easy to get them in latin america

3 Likes

THANK YOU!!! I can barely read fluffy English let alone fluffy Spanish

2 Likes

What happened here ? Since we matter?

1 Like

From what I’ve seen, there’s a wiki page with some basic wording and such to get to learn Fluffy speak.

1 Like

the hughbox themes are not enjoyable to a certain extent, I mean realistically many who are in this famdom will always look for something to vent about, and I don’t think there is a nationality for any tag

3 Likes

I don’t think it’s abuse being problem, it’s that foal rape is generally considered one of the most hardcore things in the community.

As for OPs qualms, I haven’t really seen it here. I will say the LATAM community on Reddit for fluffy shit are a bunch of animals. Everyone there is, they really seem to shine the brightest in that regard though.

4 Likes

The curious thing is that on the Hispanic side they relate the image of McGonagall as the user Osaka since he is the administrator of important groups like Larur, and he is also of great help for beginning artists.

3 Likes

pretty much what happened to the original booru, iirc. toxic anons who produce no content policing what actual creators can and can’t do, chasing a lot of people away.

7 Likes

No exageres, si les gusta el abuse, pero no llegar a acosar o insultar solo por que no publican sobre eso, ademas, si hay comentarios “acosando” pero son los tipicos comentarios satiricos buscando generar controversia con los que caen en el bait :man_facepalming:

1 Like

(post deleted by author)

No defiendas esa actitud nefasta. Llevo un mes viva en ambas comunidades y en la hispana ya recibí ataques solo por no dibujar abuse. Ni siquiera era bait, llevo el suficientes tiempo para distinguir las bromas. La comunidades fluffy se mantiene a base de sus propias personas, en ningún sentido es correcto atacar a otros solo porque si.

2 Likes

Doy crédito a la historia. Hay que hablar del elefante en la habitación. A los artistas hispanos nos están acosando.

Me reactive en ambas comunidades al mismo tiempo. En la comunidad hispana, he recibido acoso y está repartido en varios grupos distintos, así que no es un problema aislado.

Un sujeto me envió insultos solo porque subí arte que no era abuse, otro chico se puso a insultarme por decirle que en el fluffy fandom no hay un canon porque agarraba de escudo ese argumento para acosar a la gente que hacía hugbox porque: “canonicame los hugboxers son ilegales”

Sin mencionar la gente que llega al DM y te comisiones gratis para sus historias abuse. Les recuerdo, llevo un mes allí y ya ví suficientes incidentes como para notar que ya es un problema.

Por eso muchos se largan de la comunidad y con justa razón. Tanto joden con sus reglas de los fluffy, cuando se están olvidando de la más importante: Mantener la violencia y los insultos a los fluffy, de ningún modo extenderlos a otras personas, animales o peor aún, los propios artistas.

4 Likes

ellos no pueden ver un dibujo hugbox por que ya estan pensando en una manera de hacerle abuse, llega a ser bastante incomod cuando la intencion de tu dibujo es muy diferente a lo que quieren ellos

3 Likes

More like the reddit fiasco. The Hispanic side always want to tell you how to “do” an “accurate” fluffy content because “the fluffy rules says this or that, so your art is wrong” One day i found and asshole who tell me this:

“Canonically hugboxers are ilegal in the fluffy universe, so is right insult every hugbox art or artist”

3 Likes

Yes, I was requested for a foal abuse comic for free. ¡Yay!

Now sexual assault is the main focus in the community and I don’t know how to fell about it.

2 Likes

Chikahiro has this beautiful post that reminds me to be kind to other artists, especially

Abuse is for fluffies, not each other

3 Likes

Real fluffy narcos decaptiation comics?

I would just stop posting to Reddit if that’s your main avenue. It’s really not worth it. The people there are genuinely unhinged and not in the fun way. Here if someone is actually being an asshole, something is (usually) done about it.

3 Likes

Do the hispanic side of the community have their own web/imageboard like how the russian side had 2ch.ru & VK? Or is it just the usual social media like facebook & youtube?

Facebook and youtube only, but i think we have tiktok