The (cursed) Schafer Breed (by Booperino)

I don’t want a fluffy that looks like it’s constantly stoned! One of my friend looks like this, and it gets old and annoying really fast!

1 Like

I always thought Schafer’s fluffies were cute.

His humans, on the other hand, are terrifyingly ugly.

6 Likes

Yeah how dare he touch the art of a great grandmaster!

… at least it really shouldnt be forgotten that ShaferAraks doesn’t stand for love …or peace …or happy endings

…damn a return of a great grandmaster would be nice …

4 Likes

True even if it is for the reason that shaferArak is at this point not with ous and it would most likely against his wishes but still Boop normaly asks and respects the wishes of the creator so respect to him as well.

2 Likes

i understand, and i’m sorry if the pic came as a jab to him or his art, wasn’t the intention at all

2 Likes

No it’s OK Boop you did nothing wrong it’s just complicated.

2 Likes

Cool version its smile makes a different, he had a good home now.

1 Like

A lot of people draw fluffies intentionally ugly to make them more hateable, so I don’t think they’d get offended if you said you didn’t like how their fluffies looked

1 Like

woah, no need to be so aggressive about it x_x’’

3 Likes

user’s talking for an artist who isn’t on the forum, and trying to manipulate you into acting the way they want you to act. it’s annoying

2 Likes

Yay fuck you to :rofl: its not like Boop and i were Civil about it all and please if you want to insult me please do it wia Message no need for some one to blend out your Message. If you want to go come at me please I can take it.

2 Likes

They’re objectively the cutest breed in existence.

1 Like

It’s not hard. They’re already leagues cuter than any other kind.

2 Likes

This is, without a doubt, the strangest criticism I’ve seen in the fluffy community (including the 'Booru), and that is no small feat.

You are absolutely correct that rewriting an existing story, or appending a coda to a story, that goes against the intent of the original is disrespectful. 100% agree.

What’s baffling is that you seem to think that is the case here. Perhaps I am misreading you, perhaps you were merely expressing concern that Booperino would go on to re-write the stories*. But if that is not the case, then for the record, drawing fluffies in another artist’s style, while acknowledging the artist, is an homage, not disrespect.

*While I’m not familiar with all of Booperino’s work, most of it appears to be original, so assuming they are going to go nuts rewriting stories seems unjustified.

2 Likes

It was more the thought that he would try to rewrite it or give it a happy ending nothing more and nothing less.

1 Like

Okay, that’s not as baffling, but let me ask you this–if Booperino simply borrowed the style, but wrote an entirely new story with new characters, would you still consider it disrespectful? For my part, unless the intent is obviously to mock the original, I’m inclined to say no–characters and plots are one thing, but art style? I dunno, I’m open to being persuaded.

On a different note, and with respect: the invention of punctuation was a huge advance in human communication. Saving time by leaving it out isn’t worth it if it makes your posts hard to read. (In before “thanks Boomer”)

1 Like

No Bomer here just a 90 kid and English is not my native tongue and my dislegia isn’t helping but if it bothers you little Fuck don’t read my comments

1 Like

You misunderstand, the Boomer comment was aimed at myself for lecturing someone on using punctuation on an internet message board. I am extremely verbose, so I need to use punctuation, on the off chance that someone actually reads my ramblings.

But in honesty your posts could be a bit clearer, which I think explains the pushback you’ve been getting.

1 Like

@Krieg @anon7816926 This whole situation has lasted way longer than it should have. There was a bit of a misunderstanding, so let’s leave it at that. And Krieg, I understand wanting to keep everything proper, but don’t jump to conclusions too much. As I’ve said earlier, there is no issue here, and, as far as I’ve seen, Booperino has only used others’ characters with consent.

Let’s just go back to appreciating Booperino’s art and, if you feel the need to continue this conversation, please do so elsewhere.

5 Likes