The (cursed) Schafer Breed (by Booperino)

Seeing as a buncha SchaferArak old works are being posted today, i got inspired into drawing something silly. It’s not an attack on the artist, just wanted to doodle a bit and try their art style before work lol

The Schafer Breed, a breed so ugly and pathetic-looking that few people care to buy or breed them. But even pathetic-looking ugly fluffys need huggies and love :slight_smile:

59 Likes

I have no idea how you did it. But you made a Shafer type fluffy cute.

15 Likes

Loads shotgun with religious intent

9 Likes

The magic of the Boop.

9 Likes

Even the most wretched of creatures can find love in the boopverse

8 Likes

It’s because the eyes aren’t weird dead orbs with upper and lower flaps for eyelids.

Boop,

This is fine don’t fix it.

11 Likes

i tried the same last week and punched my monitor since they’re really punchable

10 Likes

god I wanna kick it… smack - ok my hugbox side says no

3 Likes

they really are very ugly lol

4 Likes

if it was colored id probly put more effort on the ugly factor XD

4 Likes

It’s the cheaks I think

2 Likes

Amen

3 Likes

Yes I have to support that I don’t think Shafer would be OK with you doodling with his creations I know you like to give them happy endings but please let it be.

3 Likes

i know, maybe im overstepping here, was just playing with the art style and not any characters in particular in my defence

2 Likes

Yeah I know it’s the same thing when I want to see some of your originals suffer but it’s your work so I only praise it for its sweetness and Ceep my Abuse were it belongs

2 Likes

I wonder how Fixer and Snakefood would react to someone wanting their Schafer-Fluffy to be fixed to look less miserable.

3 Likes

“we dont do that here”
“daddeh, pwastic suwgewy am stiww suwgewy”
“we do that here”

i mean they would only be ok if the fluffy was ok of course lol

7 Likes

@Krieg @Booperino It’s not an issue to try and draw in someone’s style. It’s been done many times, and it’s not like Boop is using any actual characters here.

8 Likes

Unconsenting plastic surgery would be fine with Scahfer fluffies. I’d argue for any fluffy, but this is a hugbox space

3 Likes

I think the only time there is an issue is if someone’s direct work is being used without consent (OCs and their art and likeness, an organizations/persons/groups created by a user). I think ideas about fluffy subtypes, headcanons, and artstyles are all fair game…if I’m not mistaken.

6 Likes