the danger of horses (alpama)

i’m new to drawing gore, so here’s my first fluffy abuse drawing! my oc Cuddles got too close to an actual horse

112 Likes

Fuckin awesome! :beers::sunglasses::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Haven’t seen fluffies meet actual horses too often.

You are very talented, love your artstyle!

7 Likes

I love how that horse’s face is just like “No.” when the Fluffy asked to be its friend.

7 Likes

This definitely needs the “actual-horse” tag.

3 Likes

And then the pipe bomb embedded in Cuddles skull blew up, the end :heart:

1 Like

for some reason i cant seem to edit the tags! i didn’t even know the actual-horse tag existed, thats hilarious

2 Likes

Click the edit button near the title and you’ll be able to edit the tags. :slight_smile:

I have a theory that actual horses absolutely fucking hate fluffies and will stomp them given any chance. It’s nice to see other people share that opinion.

2 Likes

ah your fluffs are super fluffy, love that. i always struggle with fluffy fluffs

2 Likes

Interesting. Though, I wonder what the Fluffspeak word is for “horse.”

2 Likes

actually, my intention isn’t for there to be malice on the horse’s part. i was going to add a final panel of the horse just walking away like it didn’t even notice the fluffy. i was “inspired” by a video i saw once of a horse stepping on a baby bird without noticing or caring. the video was kind of upsetting obviously but i thought it would be funny for it to happen to a fluffy.

2 Likes

Cuddles should meet @Dragonixa 's Carrot. They suffer the same forever sleepies fates!

4 Likes

i love Carrot and i didn’t even realize i was keeping Cuddles in a similar state of perpetual life and death

3 Likes

Someone just earned a sugar cube

2 Likes

I don’t mind, I find it damn awesome :smiley:

1 Like