The end of a good fluffy.. (By Julie)

A little comic, about a little fluffie. You heard his name, now you’ll just have to see how little Donnie’s story went.

82 Likes

A good fluffy indeed.

Summary

I dont midn telling you how much this truly stings i lost 2 cats last year
i hate 2022.

7 Likes

Guys, my eyes are sweating

4 Likes

Our dog is 18. We recently got told, at the last visit, that we, “have to start considering his quality of life.”

This picture came a really rough time for me. :broken_heart:

6 Likes

Our family’s golden retriever got cancer a few years ago, we had to put her to sleep because she was in so much pain, I still miss her.

3 Likes

If it helps, they were at least there. I know how it hurts.

2 Likes

This is gonna turn in to lost pet therapy isn’t it ?

5 Likes

Very sweet :heart:

2 Likes

Held my Rocky while they put her to sleep. Good ol doggo.

2 Likes

I don’t understand why the people “say don’t leave your pet alone in a euthanasia”. I don’t know a person that leaves the pets alone, I was work in a vet and nobody leaves alone they pet.
Also, I hugged my dog when he has gone, before and after, this touched my heart hard.

1 Like

I use to work in a vets office and it happened way more than I’d ever expect. I made it a point to be apart of as many euthanasia as possible just so I could be there for any of those pets in their final moments that did get left alone. It broke me so many times but none of them deserved to leave this world not feeling loved.

This comic hits extra hard though because I just had to put my 15 year old cat down 2 weeks ago. I miss her so much but I can only hope she thought the same, “It don’t matter…I was hugging my daddeh.”

Fuck, now im a crying mess again.

6 Likes

Fuck you for making me tear up. It’s beautifully done.

1 Like

Well done. A hanky, anyone?

1 Like

God damm

2 Likes

A thing that I do, is when my cats bring to my home animals with serious and infected injuries, injuries hard to fix, I know that it can die in the night or the next day. I took these animals and put them in a cage with a comfy blanket and covered, just because I want that them dead in a safe place.

2 Likes

Shit i know how you feel 3 cats in barely 3 years, two of them sisters.
That’s the almost worst part of having pets, the letting go after who knows how many years.
Words can not describe how much that truly hurts.
It’s like a piece of your self is torn away.

But the worst part is not having pets at all anymore.
The pain wont subside it will just dull, I still miss all the cats I lost every day.

But all we you, me, everybody in this comment thread can at least take a quantum of solace in ( tiny measure of comfort ) is that all these dogs, cats, rodents and all other pets we lost, we gave them the best damn love possible.
They went out knowing they were loved, and they will be missed.

And each and every one of us will get a new pet in the long run, no matter how much the parting will hurt us.
Because the not having a pet you love, hurts more.

4 Likes

Damn onion cutting ninjas

1 Like

Once we had to have a little dog put to sleep, she was in so much pain. We were not allowed to be with her at the time, we would have taken her to a different vet but nobody had any appointments for weeks. We vowed at that point that no matter what we would be there holding them when it was time. To this day we have had three, two dogs and a Guinea pig. Each was held and coddled as they felt the needle. It was hell for me and my depression but they felt loved as they passed.

1 Like

To those who have been there for the end when no one else was, and to those who were there for their own. You have my undying respect. No one animal or human should pass alone. Props to you all. I bow to you all :bowing_woman:

4 Likes

Thanks… Made me think of my cat Mittens… That loving evil shit… She got super sick, she was.losing fur, lost weight, and even pressing her head against the wall… She lived 13 years… Miss her…

2 Likes