The end of another hugbox week. (by: artist-kun)

something like that, yes

1 Like

What is funny is I kinda already knew what it meant. Back when I was in high school we had Russian, Ukrainian, Belarusian, and Kazakh foreign exchange students. I ended up becoming friends with a Ukrainian girl from Sumy. It wasn’t uncommon to constantly hear swear words exchanged in the hallways because this was 2014/2015 and they were constantly arguing about the Donetsk/Crimea crisis.

2 Likes

understandable

1 Like

Yeah, most of us didn’t know what to do or say since we are American and didn’t want to start a mini war our campus. It didn’t help that two of the Russian girls were hard line nationalists, one was the daughter of some colonel in the Russian internal army and the other was the daughter of some gazprom higher up. They more than once triggered fights with the Ukrainian girls who were from Kharkiv, Sumy, Donetsk, Luhansk, and dnipropetrovsk (we originally had two from Lviv and Kiev but they ended up at another school).

2 Likes

i am not surprised. they don’t send anyone else abroad

1 Like

Chill, dude. He’s just winding you up. You’re not going to get banned unless you try really, really, really hard here.

2 Likes

i do?

1 Like

yess

1 Like

don’t mind me i’m just making everything dumber

Tumbly good tho

2 Likes

Dontcha mean ‘foal’ language? ba da tsss

I’m just gonna go delete my account now.

5 Likes

the only russian word i know is blyat

1 Like

now you know 2

1 Like